By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't like telling people about myself, but I do enjoy reading other people writing about themselves

Around the Network
dsister said:
Severance said:
dsister said:

I greatly dislike people that make lots of useless posts in a thread.

I am too lazy to look at my friend requests or messages(therefor I have a lot of both)

you are making one, sir.

I meant more then one useless post in the same thread(Like I'm doing now >.>)(hint hint: Look at Marcus)

lbah blah. finding time to complain about something wow didn't see that coming. if i cared i would've asked but i don't os i didn't

Please guys no dissing each other. I want to keep the thread nice and clean thanks!

Hehe, sorry lolita, and Marcus. ^_^

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

lolita said:

Please guys no dissing each other. I want to keep the thread nice and clean thanks!

Damn... there goes my story about the day after one of my female students was graduated and me... she was technically an ex-student of mine.... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I cant whistle or snap my fingers

I dislike dogs.

haxxiy said:

I dislike dogs.

Cats FTW!

@ Lolita, are you going to get Dance Central?! to help teach you to dance?

Um, I don't have a favourite colour, I like Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink and Orange all equally.

I've done nothing but play games since I finished school back in March.

(well I've also done other things, but no obligations at the moment. It's like a biiiiig vacation )

Seece said:
haxxiy said:

I dislike dogs.

Cats FTW!

@ Lolita, are you going to get Dance Central?! to help teach you to dance?

Um, I don't have a favourite colour, I like Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink and Orange all equally.

Seconded