By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Tuganuno said:

Hmmm... I met my first love on the internet. Even tho she was 3 years older than me, we talked for 2 years, nearly every day of the week, before our first date. Lame I know, but it's probably the only thing I can tell about myself.

And what about after the date?

Around the Network
Tino Vainamoinen said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

- I hate wearing pants, I usually put a blanket around me...like right now, but only in the house! XD

You know what they say: "Pics or it didn't happen"

My bro is using the dsi as an alarm atm..sorry Maybe later ;)

Myak-04 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

- I hate wearing pants, I usually put a blanket around me...like right now, but only in the house! XD

I DONT GET IT!

When i was 8 i developed an interest for astroscience - i came first along with 3 other people in our individual space projects. (although i think mine was the best personally, lol).

after that all i wanted to do become a astro-physicist. i still havent achieved my dreams yet, but one day i will!!!

Interesting thread.  I had a look a few hours ago but couldn't really think of anything worth divulging. 

I suppose something that is different about me is that I am a qualified doctor but I quit practicing medicine a few years ago, despite most of my friends and family thinking I was crazy for doing so.  I spent my whole life thinking it was what I wanted to do but in the end it just didn't make me happy. 

Then on a whim I spent five years living in China and it was the best thing I ever did.

Around the Network
hsrob said:

Interesting thread.  I had a look a few hours ago but couldn't really think of anything worth divulging. 

I suppose something that is different about me is that I am a qualified doctor but I quit practicing medicine a few years ago, despite most of my friends and family thinking I was crazy for doing so.  I spent my whole life thinking it was what I wanted to do but in the end it just didn't make me happy. 

Then on a whim I spent five years living in China and it was the best thing I ever did.

Oh yeah, that sounds interesting, i would like to go to China one day, seems like a real experience.... why was it so good??

Tino Vainamoinen said:
Myak-04 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

I DONT GET IT!

Lol asking you to take a photo of you in a blanket... seems very....... yeah XD. 

Myak-04 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
Myak-04 said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

I DONT GET IT!

Lol asking you to take a photo of you in a towel... seems very....... yeah XD. 

MEEEEE

ghost_of_fazz said:
Tino Vainamoinen said:

She's about 14!

i have a 360 :o But I got it for free (I'd never buy one) to play Lost Odyssey :P I still think it's a crap box - I could not believe that the power brick overheated after 4hrs and turned the 360 off - OMG is that a piece shit or what!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil