By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Must have GameCube games

Yea Wave Race is one hell of a lot of fun, really hard though! (For me).

And Luigi's Mansion is awesome, I really liked the story as well >_

Around the Network

maybe twilight princess if ya ain't got the Wii version

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

got TP. wave race - hoping for the Wii build.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Donkey Kong : Jungle Beat
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Pokemon Colosseum
Mario Sunshine
Smash Bros. Melee
Viewtiful Joe 1&2
Resident Evil 0, 1 and 4

Rol, which resi game? Played 1, 2, 3 and now 4. you mean remake? 0? is it worth it?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE!

mM

Killer7

Wonderfully twisted and fun!

You really want:

Paper mario 2: The thousand year door! 

Resident evil 0-4.

Pikmin 1, 2.

Zelda TP and WW.

Eternal Darkness.

Viewtifull joe.

Skies of arcadia.

Tales of symphonia.

Ssx 3.

Dance dance revolution: Mario mix.

Beyond good and evil

Timesplitters 2 and Future perfect.

Ghost recon.

Super mario sunshine

Metroid 1, 2.

F-zero GX.

Mario kart: Double dash.

Mario party 4.

Soul caliber II.

Final fantasy: Chrystal chronicles.

Donkey kong: Jungle beat.

Wave race: Blue storm.

Monkey ball 1, 2.

Phantasy star online 1, 2. (Yes, online games on Gamecube).

Baten kaitos 1, 2.

Killer 7.

Super smash bros: Melee.

THE NETHERLANDS

RE1 (amazing remake of the PS1 game)
RE0 (good as well)
Skies of Arcadia
Beyond Good & Evil
Baten Kaitos
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's requim
Paper Mario 1000 year door

There is a Wii compilation out right now, but my favorite GameCube games are the Lego Star Wars games. All of the other good GameCube games have been mentioned.

You might want to get some of the compilation disks cheap.
Megaman X Collection
Megaman Collection
Sonic Gems
Midway, Namco, etc can all be had used for $10 - $14.