By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Must have GameCube games

HUSky said:
none gaycube is 4 fagz

Wow, wow, wow... Calm down Husky Boy. You are most definitely lacking in gaming knowledge, for other wise, you would have known that the Gamecube is truly, a mighty system, with great games. It is good that you are banned.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
OK, here is the deal.

I never played Paper Mario on N64. I never played Paper Mario on Gamecube. I thought Mario RPG was good but not great. On the other hand, I love Super Paper Mario.

So, should I get Paper Mario from the VC or buy the Gamecube one?

Thanks.

Download the VC game. The GC game is fun, but it's an evolution of the N64 title. The core gameplay is the same. I understand Super Paper Mario does deviate substantially from this playstyle, though.

I enjoyed Paper Mario immensely, and so did my siblings. Of all the games on my Wii, it has the best ratio of dollars spent to hours of fun.

Thank you.  But I just saw Paper Mario for GC on sale at Amazon.com for under $10 so I bought it and some Wii points so I had no taxes or shipping costs.  I can still buy Paper Mario N64 with the Wii Points if I like the GC version :)

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I liked Custom Robo... alot. Though it got horrible metacritic ratings.