By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Nintendo 3DS 546 54.27%

Microsoft Kinect 86 8.55%

Sony Move 237 23.56%

All three 17 1.69%

None 53 5.27%

Two of them (say which two in the comments) 67 6.66%

Total:1,006

Move, because of Sorcery, KZ3 and LBP

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

3DS is loved by all developers...all.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

I haven't owned a handheld since the original Gameboy, but I feel like Nintendo is finally about to release something that is truly worth the purchase.

I might get a 3DS. They do look really cool. As for Move and Kinect, I all ready own a Wii.

I'm getting move - its what i wanted from my wii but never got; great games with 1:1 motion controls. 

I'll wait and see with 3DS, not that into portable gaming.

Kinect... unless they somehow make some hardcore games compatible with kinect, there isn't a chance of me getting it.

This is not an exit.

Around the Network

3DS. Currently I have little to no interest in Move or Kinect.

I will be getting a 3ds I don't even care about the other two things.

None of them.

3DS! I've been waiting for a new DS to replace my stomped in half one and my smashed lite. 

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

I am buying a 3DS hopefully at launch if I can afford it, although either way I will eventually have it sooner rather than later.

I am buying Move, but just (1) move controller since I already have the PSEye. I am buying no Move titles, just playing the ones that are patched or getting Move titles with my Gamefly account.

Not sold on Kinect. I do not have the room to use it and it has zero games that hold my interest. I am also skeptical of what it can do. I will of course give it the benefit of the doubt and watch it closely to see if anything emerges or if it ends up clearing up it's issues by launch. If price goes low enough I may check it out just for Dance Central, but I will still have the space issue.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!