By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Which will you buy: Nintendo 3DS, Microsoft Kinect or Sony Move?

Nintendo 3DS 546 54.27%

Microsoft Kinect 86 8.55%

Sony Move 237 23.56%

All three 17 1.69%

None 53 5.27%

Two of them (say which two in the comments) 67 6.66%

Total:1,006

A 3DS and Pokemon White

Around the Network

This poll is grossly unfair.

The 3DS is obviously going to win, because its new, and its better technology, and its got Ocarina of Time, Pilotwings, Starfox 64 and Kid Icarus.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

i will buy them all, but none of them in Day 1.

Mojo said:

I haven't owned a handheld since the original Gameboy, but I feel like Nintendo is finally about to release something that is truly worth the purchase.

same here. I had two Original Gameboys.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

3DS FOR SURE

MOVE whenever Sorcery launches

Kinect - nope

EDIT: But I voted for just PS Move in the poll because I can!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'm planning on getting all 3 but I'll be starting with 2 3DS at launch and then moving onto Kinect and Move once they have more appealing software and possibly a price reduction.

priteshmodi said:

I'm planning on getting all 3 but I'll be starting with 2 3DS at launch and then moving onto Kinect and Move once they have more appealing software and possibly a price reduction.

I'm gonna buy 2 3DS too.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

3DS is winning by far...

megaman79 said:

This poll is grossly unfair.

The 3DS is obviously going to win, because its new, and its better technology, and its got Ocarina of Time, Pilotwings, Starfox 64 and Kid Icarus.

You forgot Mario Kart 3D and others.

i voted move, but i just had an apiffany.

i'm not buying anything hardware related until next gen? software is my only focus for the duration of this gen!

i'm so far behind this gen it's sad and should make people sick.