By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EA Excited over Ps3 sales "Target"

Who in their intellegent minds would think the ps3 would top at 5.5 Million by years end?

mM
Around the Network

@leo-j

soriku,,,,,,

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Uh o, possible good news for the ps3, quickly fanboys try and play it down...

PS3 is going to sell less and less as the days move on from now as Black Friday is the peak of US sales. I would be suprised if PS3 breaks 125k this coming week. Sales will plummet after Christmas(as it will with all systems save for the Wii). They may overstock retailers just as XBOX did last year, but there will not be 11 Mil in consumers hands.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

@SORIKU

How is being 1,000,000 units off close?

mM
Around the Network

@CDiablo

yes sales will be belo 125K

even thought Ps3 sold 102K in EU last week

yup it's gonna sell 10K in Japan from 56K last week & around 15K in USA

an ALL time low

I wish I had a mind like yours....

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

CDiablo said:
PS3 is going to sell less and less as the days move on from now as Black Friday is the peak of US sales. I would be suprised if PS3 breaks 125k this coming week. Sales will plummet after Christmas(as it will with all systems save for the Wii). They may overstock retailers just as XBOX did last year, but there will not be 11 Mil in consumers hands.
Mjau! Mjau! Mjau!

darthdevidem said:
@CDiablo

yes sales will be belo 125K

even thought Ps3 sold 102K in EU last week

yup it's gonna sell 10K in Japan from 56K last week & around 15K in USA

an ALL time low

I wish I had a mind like yours....

Since your an idiot I will simplify it. Since I was talking about black friday it should be obvoius I am refering to US sales. I will be suprised if they break 125k US sales this coming week. Im glad I dont have a mind like yours.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Do they mean 11 mill by the end of the year?

I'll take the case!!!

CDiablo said:

it will definitely sell more then 125k