By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Macworld E3 article - Ninty/MS/Sony are "OUT OF TOUCH", "Complacent Swine"

ZenfoldorVGI said:
badgenome said:
SONY FANBOIZ R TEH WORST
NO XBOTS
NO NINTENDORKS
No, it's Apple fanboys who are the worst. By many fucking lightyears.

"As I sit here typing this on my MacBook Pro (not a laptop, btw!!!!!!!)"

"I don't have problem with reboots per se, that's why I buy every overpriced refresh of any Apple device."

I actually want to smash this smug motherfucker's teeth in.

Me too, fuck this prick and fuck Apple. I wouldn't HATE them if it weren't for people like him. Physically sickeningly biased and ignorant.

This makes me pissed off at people who buy apple products, for no apparent reason besides that it makes this bastard happy. I will never buy a damn Apple anything after this.

Wow, overreact much?  Boycotting a company because of obnoxious fans? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:

Iwata: "A touchscreen and a 3D screen do not get along very well"

How do you like those apples.......Apple?

Yep, Nintendo is doing a great job of delivering experiences that the iOS platform would have a hard time offering.

I didn't see any new blue ocean IPs announced for the 3DS, though. It makes me wonder if Nintendo is out of ideas on this front, is waiting to introduce them a little down the line, or if they're more concerned with retaining existing users and stealing PSP's than seeking out new ones...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

You should just ignore them.  Besides, they're only mad the Pippin failed.

famousringo said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Yep, Nintendo is doing a great job of delivering experiences that the iOS platform would have a hard time offering.

I didn't see any new blue ocean IPs announced for the 3DS, though. It makes me wonder if Nintendo is out of ideas on this front, is waiting to introduce them a little down the line, or if they're more concerned with retaining existing users and stealing PSP's than seeking out new ones...

When did Brain Training hit?

A silly article by a silly person who seems to fail to realise that although Apple's business overlaps with the console makers, it's not the same business. 

Around the Network

Apparently for him, gaming didn't Start Until His iphone invented it. With all the Original blockbuster Games the iphone Offers, i know where he is coming From...No Wait, I don't.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

famousringo said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Going by Blue Ocean Strategy, the launch period for a console should be full of software to excite lapsed (or about to lapse) gamers and to some degree the core (including Nintendo's recently adopted audience, hence Nintendogs cats).

Products for receptive non-customers should come shortly afterwards. Products for distant non-customers should come later.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I'll go find the hammer and smash my roommate's Ipod... I never liked Apple, never will. I would love to see a study of the average IQ/EQ of an Apple user, wouldn't surprise me if they were way below the population average.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Seriously I hope Apple die a horrible death. 

At least the article stated he watched the big 3. Which is a clear point to that Apple arent BIG. LOL.

Apple you were 2nd to M$ with the IPAD tech. I like proper gaming on Consoles. I would buy a PS3 and Wii tommorrow, if it would stop you ruining proper gaming.

Come on Sony, Nintendo and M$ hit them back. Sony could laugh at all Apples First party titles. Nintendo could laugh at Nintendos amount of money printing. And M$ could laugh at the 7% Mac marketshare against Windows.

Apple suck.

Hm, I own a MacBook. Am I some snob now because it is way better for my work than a Windows PC?

Other than that, that article is just blabla by some guy, not Apple themselves, so stop acting like Apple doesn't know shit. They know their shit damn well and they'd never challenge game companies. It's more like they don't care for games and only battle the media stuff of the game consoles/handhelds. And btw, people who never tried Mac, iWhatever, etc. shouldn't even bother posting in here, seriously. You're no better than that guy who wrote that article ...