By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Macworld E3 article - Ninty/MS/Sony are "OUT OF TOUCH", "Complacent Swine"

Demotruk said:

That's just a horrible caricature, no way Apple fans are really so elitist.

Oh wait: http://cupidtino.com/

I'm so glad I haven't had a chance to eat today...

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Demotruk said:

That's just a horrible caricature, no way Apple fans are really so elitist.
Oh wait: http://cupidtino.com/

I'm so glad I haven't had a chance to eat today...

There are often some people who actually embody the horrible caricature. 

Still, it's a shame that Apple fans seem to be bringing the "hip David vs. square Goliath" mentality to the gaming arena, where there's actually healthy competition.  (Especially when gamers are still crawling their way back from the mentality of insane hatred of the Wii's success.)  And being so desperately wrong about the companies Apple is up against. 

Still, there's one thing Apple fans have in common with the "hardcore" fans:  they believed it when the commercial said, "It's six feet of bubblegum -- for you, not them." 

Oops, I forgot I don't know how to add video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4826ZG85E

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

There are often some people who actually embody the horrible caricature. 

Still, it's a shame that Apple fans seem to be bringing the "hip David vs. square Goliath" mentality to the gaming arena, where there's actually healthy competition.  (Especially when gamers are still crawling their way back from the mentality of insane hatred of the Wii's success.)  And being so desperately wrong about the companies Apple is up against. 

Still, there's one thing Apple fans have in common with the "hardcore" fans:  they believed it when the commercial said, "It's six feet of bubblegum -- for you, not them." 

Oops, I forgot I don't know how to add video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4826ZG85E

I'd forgotten those commercials!

Oh, and to embed videos, get the embed code, click on the "HTML" button (Right below "Paragraph"), and paste the code there.  It's a bit more streamlined than the way I used to do it.

Everyone agrees with me that I am the most creative person they know. My MacBook Pro allows me to express my creativity by letting everyone know that I own a MacBook Pro. People sometimes ask "Is that a MacBook Pro?" to which I reply, "Yes it is, because I am creative".

noname2200 said:
[...] to embed videos, get the embed code, click on the "HTML" button (Right below "Paragraph"), and paste the code there.  It's a bit more streamlined than the way I used to do it.

... [edit:  OH RIGHT HAHAHA. irdum]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Test:

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

I will bet anyone any amount of money that this guy wears a turtelneck in 40 C (104 F)

Final-Fan said:

Test:

badgenome said:

SONY FANBOIZ R TEH WORST

NO XBOTS

NO NINTENDORKS

No, it's Apple fanboys who are the worst. By many fucking lightyears.

"As I sit here typing this on my MacBook Pro (not a laptop, btw!!!!!!!)"

"I don't have problem with reboots per se, that's why I buy every overpriced refresh of any Apple device."

I actually want to smash this smug motherfucker's teeth in.

Me too, Edited: this human pissed me off Edit ended. I wouldn't HATE Applie if it weren't for people like him. Physically sickeningly, biased, arrogant, and ignorant.

This makes me pissed off at people who buy apple products, for no apparent reason besides that it makes this bastage happy. I will never buy a damn Apple anything after this.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.