By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Macworld E3 article - Ninty/MS/Sony are "OUT OF TOUCH", "Complacent Swine"

So consoles are reharshing stuff over and over again?

Should I wait to buy the new iphone this year or another new iphone next year that is slightly smaller.

Around the Network

Iwata: "A touchscreen and a 3D screen do not get along very well"

How do you like those apples.......Apple?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Misinformed crap. I can't be bothered to comment beyond that. This writer is not worth it.

mike_intellivision said:

Does Apple need to be reminded that it once tried to enter this market and failed -- Pippin anyone.

Also, the Android models had a greater market share of new phones in NA first quarter than iPhones among Smartphones. And both were behind Blackberrys.

My wife has an iPhone -- and I call tell you the free games are often laggy and buggy (and ad filled) demos to get you to buy a $5 game. I don't make that purchase. Most people don't make that purchase. Why? Because they get their fix out of the free games.

I wonder what happens to Apple when Steve Jobs is not in charge?

Mike from Morgantown

Kaaaaaaaaaaboooooom.

Google will end up "acquiring them"

Meh the dude is right... most games from the big 3 at e3 2010 were very conservative.. sequels, rehashes, they played it safe...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

These times are the very ones that are very rare. Nintendo, sony, and microsoft fans can all agree on something. That Apple is being a douchebag.

bleep. bloop. blaap.

sorry about my terrible english:

I have some AppleFanFRIENDS and they are annoying... theyr profile: never got a tech equipment they could do work, never had a gamming console and before iPhone had a nokia Brick phone or a f$#@ winmo phone...

So... when they play with a MacBook or an iPhone, they see the simplest things working and no extra option at the menu... and starts to scream happy that everything is wworking... no matter multitask or open system, etc...

That´s the truth... Apple fans base still growing because still finding blackholes on the market... iPad gamming isn´t DEEP, all are mini games, kinda stupid, but there´s theyr success... they will stole market from mobile and from gamming, but not enought to worry the big players next years...

Apple getting into gamming is good... more one into competition... maybe what MS did to Sony, what Nintendo did to Sony, how Microsoft got online services sowell crafted and nintendo momentum still going up... this is the best situation possible!

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Out of touch with gamers? I don't know for him, but I think he was absent during the last decade.

How can Apple know a single thing about gaming? They are just proposing mini-flash cheap-budget game! Apple is not even a treat, since nobody buy Ipod Touch/Iphone/Ipad for the games.

And I don't get the point about the reboots... it seems for him we have to screw all our beloved franchises because reboots are bad! What's the matter? Do we really always need new IP's to stay in touch with?

But really, the biggest reveal for Nintendo is the company still doesn't know how to spend its money. Instead of investing lots of money to actually make quality new games, the higher-ups at Disney hired literally a hundred models to showcase their new 3DS.

How Nintendo is supposed to spend his money if they can't showcase their new hardware?

Quality new games? They release about 5 to 6 quality games each year, while Apple doesn't even do one.

and the bigger Ipod Touch (Ipad)? Iphone 3G? Iphone 4? Don't they spend their money like dummies, instead of making new things that have never been done before (3D without glasses)?

You can say anything about nintendo, MS, or sony but there is no doubt that they all trump apple. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

guiduc said:

Quality new games? They release about 5 to 6 quality games each year, while Apple doesn't even do one.

That is a very good point, Apple fanboy is criticising Nintendo for not spending enough money making games when Nintendo announced loads, and Apple do not and would not make any.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.