By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Macworld E3 article - Ninty/MS/Sony are "OUT OF TOUCH", "Complacent Swine"

I understood it 2 years ago: Apple fanboys are the worst kind of people you can find. And then you have Apple sheeps, who buy everything Apple launches just because...it's Apple! But at least they're not offensive, they just love to spent money on overpriced and inferior products...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

honestly guys, better to just ignore this stuff. Talking shit is just going to make mac fans spend their inherited wealth on millions of mini games at 10 cents a pop.

no we ned to slam this stry and make big deal out ov it, apple fans needs to undrstnd we wnt take insult like this lightly.

AkibaFan said:
theprof00 said:

honestly guys, better to just ignore this stuff. Talking shit is just going to make mac fans spend their inherited wealth on millions of mini games at 10 cents a pop.

no we ned to slam this stry and make big deal out ov it, apple fans needs to undrstnd we wnt take insult like this lightly.

...what?

This isn't the first "Apple is making the games industry irrelevant" article to come out after E3. Honestly it's kind of interesting, it's almost as though Apple fanboys feel threatened by something.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

I dont remember too much good gaming to be had on iPhones and iPods,  just a collection of shit mini games for a dollar a piece.   Why are us real gamers talking about these fools anyway.

I hate Apple,  why cant people just figure out they make mediorce products that look good, and instead buy products with better functionality and less limitations.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

I dont remember too much good gaming to be had on iPhones and iPods,  just a collection of shit mini games for a dollar a piece.   Why are us real gamers talking about these fools anyway.

I hate Apple,  why cant people just figure out they make mediorce products that look good, and instead buy products with better functionality and less limitations.

the only thing iphone is good for, in terms of actual gaming, is as an add-on to games that are so in-depth they interfere with people's daily lives.

For example, Warcraft has an auction house on iphone. Now people can take care of WoW mundanity on the go. So, as a supplement, it's pretty cool. But other than that it's mostly just flash games you could play on newgrounds.

Demotruk said:
AkibaFan said:
theprof00 said:

...what?

This isn't the first "Apple is making the games industry irrelevant" article to come out after E3. Honestly it's kind of interesting, it's almost as though Apple fanboys feel threatened by something.

True but why would they feel threatened when Apple has a iron grip on mobiles market and music player market?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

A thread about Apple on gaming? ok nvm not worth my time to read it...ignore

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RolStoppable said:
Demotruk said:

Let me guess: It's the realization that Apple as a non-gaming company doesn't stand a chance against a gaming company. Common sense knocked at the door and now they are hiding behind the couch.

I don't think that logic is quite sound. Let's put almost identical pieces of logic into different contexts and see how they stand up:

"It's the realization that Apple as a non music-player company doesn't stand a chance against a music-player company. Common sense knocked at the door and now they are hiding behind the couch."

"It's the realization that Apple as a non phone company doesn't stand a chance against a phone company. Common sense knocked at the door and now they are hiding behind the couch."

"It's the realization that Sony as a non-gaming company doesn't stand a chance against a gaming company. Common sense knocked at the door and now they are hiding behind the couch."

No, I don't think so. There has to be a little more to it than that.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

apple fan boys stealth ra** us lol imo