By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Mafia Round -17- Street Fighter Edition

Vetteman94 said:

You say this like there hasnt been a special win scenario used in a game before.  And that no body would have picked up on that during the day.   That is extremely naive of you, and insulting to the rest of the players at the same time.

It woudnt have mattered if he had said it or not, someone in the game would have.

Case in point: I picked up on it while skipping over Hatmoza's post. Hatmoza did little to alter the course of the game, and had the right to post whatever since the game hadn't actually started yet.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Sooo...we lynching WoW?

Well this just got interesting... WoW brought unnecessary  attention to herself by making that list. I mean, by making that list it's kind obvious she had a plan behind it, thus making people ponder about her role, and now she roleclaimed anti-SK, and is in a pretty bad position considering Bison now knows who the anti-SK is. Unless we don't have the full story, WoW is pretty much dead.

At least I still think the name list is helpful to the town... although it's very unlikely we'll ever fill it out. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SuperAdrianK said:

It's amazing how I almost forgot about this thread! Well WoW, If you remebered Link's role, It said that he wins when he takes down ganon. I have no clue about street fight characters, but I'm assuming Rose is like link and Bison is similar to ganondorf. I'm assuming you have a seperate win condition that has nothing to do with the town. Though,I assume Bison  is worse(as in night kills, I guess)... but he would most likely win in the end and not right off the bat Like (rose's) so we can take our time to find him.

vote: WoW

Bleep. Bloop. Blaap.

Eh, actually, Link in my game was pro-town. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

It's amazing how I almost forgot about this thread! Well WoW, If you remebered Link's role, It said that he wins when he takes down ganon. I have no clue about street fight characters, but I'm assuming Rose is like link and Bison is similar to ganondorf. I'm assuming you have a seperate win condition that has nothing to do with the town. Though,I assume Bison  is worse(as in night kills, I guess)... but he would most likely win in the end and not right off the bat Like (rose's) so we can take our time to find him.

Bleep. Bloop. Blaap.

But doesn't Link win when he kills ganondorf, and the whole game just ends? I'm confused... :l

bleep. bloop. blaap.

Around the Network

okay, wow, I missed alot then, given how reluctant others are to claim, and given WoW's suspicious role-claim, and given Hatmoza's earlier comment, I'm afraid im stuggling to see the benefit of claiming anything at this point.

SnakeEyez said:

Sooo...we lynching WoW?

No,  that would be foolish of us,  chance are she will die tonight.   No reason to waste a lynch.

SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Bleep. Bloop. Blaap.

But doesn't Link win when he kills ganondorf, and the whole game just ends? I'm confused... :l

bleep. bloop. blaap.

Anti-SKs usually go back to normal townies after they've killed their targets. The games doesn't end.That's how I intended in my game even though I didn't fully explain it to you guys... I guess I kinda gave ganondorf a small break...

Anyways, this is off-topic. 

SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Bleep. Bloop. Blaap.

bleep. bloop. blaap.

Hey SAK,  whats with the "sound effects"

c03n3nj0 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Bleep. Bloop. Blaap.

bleep. bloop. blaap.

Anti-SKs usually go back to normal townies after they've killed their targets. The games doesn't end.That's how I intended in my game even though I didn't fully explain it to you guys... I guess I kinda gave ganondorf a small break...

Anyways, this is off-topic. 

If this is true, then I guess I'll have to pull back my hasty vote against WoW.

unvote: WoW

bleep. bloop. blaap.