By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Mafia Round -17- Street Fighter Edition

WTF ?

Hatmoza, who happens to be the game's creator, said it wouldn't be wise to role claim.

So why the hell should we ? Surely the game creator knows something we don't...unless he is a retard...which I higly doubt...

And WoW being so quick to start a role claim makes me suspicious...

FoS : WoW

Around the Network

I was about to say "well we should do it and if WoW's plan isn't really really good we lynch him" but then people reminded me about the specific "people looking for other people" thing which this would pretty much ruin, along with probably killing Bison who isn't necessarily even bad, because it seems likely that's WoW's goal here. 

So I'd have to say I'm against it right now.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

GodOfWar_3ever said:

WTF ?

Hatmoza, who happens to be the game's creator, said it wouldn't be wise to role claim.

So why the hell should we ? Surely the game creator knows something we don't...unless he is a retard...which I higly doubt...

And WoW being so quick to start a role claim makes me suspicious...

FoS : WoW

Suspicious of what?

I've told you my character's name and asked you to do the same.  If there's anyone targetting Rose then I've already painted a rather large bullseye on myself.  I'm going out on a limb here for the sake of the town and asking that everyone else trust me and do the same.

Final-Fan said:

I was about to say "well we should do it and if WoW's plan isn't really really good we lynch him" but then people reminded me about the specific "people looking for other people" thing which this would pretty much ruin, along with probably killing Bison who isn't necessarily even bad, because it seems likely that's WoW's goal here. 

I am so freaking angry that hatmoza interfered in the game AS MODERATOR.

I have a plan that will catch scum, but all this "I'm scared of being targeted" shit is coming about as a result of what he said.

And why the focus on Bison?

Words Of Wisdom said:

I am so freaking angry that hatmoza interfered in the game AS MODERATOR.

I have a plan that will catch scum, but all this "I'm scared of being targeted" shit is coming about as a result of what he said.

And why the focus on Bison?

You should very much know why. Rose is your favorite character. She exists to kill Bison in the game. Ignoring this makes you look more suspicious.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Hm, well it seems a lot of people are against this, but I don't think anyone really wants to name claim in day one, so I never expected a lot of people to actually do it.  I figured that anything to get us out of the norm "NO Lynch and get on with day two" thing could be useful, as that's pretty boring.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

A great player once said

"Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun."

@WoW

Do not blame me for your impatience before I could even give a proper introduction to day 1.

Please continue on with the game. The only posts you'll see from me from here forth are game-related posts (stories, vote updates ... etc)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:

The under-lying question is whether or not WoW is a large enough threat to worry about. So far it seems no threat to town really exists. Even WoW might have a way to complete whatever objective without the town helping which is cause for concern. I am currently content to leave it as is, but I am curious what you think as you have been in the more recent games.

hatmoza said:

A great player once said

"Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun."

@WoW

Do not blame me for your impatience before I could even give a proper introduction to day 1.

Please continue on with the game. The only posts you'll see from me from here forth are game-related posts (stories, vote updates ... etc)

You shouldn't have said anything.  It was blatantly unfair and it totally changed the course of Day 1.

c03n3nj0 said:

Hm, well it seems a lot of people are against this, but I don't think anyone really wants to name claim in day one, so I never expected a lot of people to actually do it.  I figured that anything to get us out of the norm "NO Lynch and get on with day two" thing could be useful, as that's pretty boring.

And yet you guys always tried to lynch me when I did something to relieve the boredom! Honestly I say we vote off some lurker to end day one. Personally I say Falcon because he is a serial lurker, and there has not been enough time to figure out if a given person will be active.