By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vgchartz Mafia Round -17- Street Fighter Edition

oh yeah that was round 17... have the players changed a lot throughout the rounds? I noticed we were a couple of newbies this time arround.

Do old players come back usually after skipping a few?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said

yeah, I'm bored now and would love another go at mafia!

Star wars please!

Also my post count is pathetic and needs a boost

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Hephaestos said:

Star wars please!

Wait, 141!?  How/when did this happen?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
dsister said:
Hephaestos said:

Star wars please!

He used to be dsister44, remember?  This is dsister.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

OK, followup question:  why? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

He didn't want his vgc name to be the same as his.. (was it PSN or Xbox live) name

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Death-toll

1 puppy

1 kitten

Final-Fan said:

Right after the last mafia game I played in.

Tanstalas said:
Final-Fan said:

He didn't want his vgc name to be the same as his.. (was it PSN or Xbox live) name

Exactly!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

This thread has probably gone out of most players hot topics list but I'll still post the link to the next round signup thread here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=113012

Signature goes here!

Not mine......thankx TOS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)