By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "It's ganna be a tough holiday for Sony"

leo-j said:
axt113 said:
leo-j said:
axt113 said:

^Last year people were all like, ff13 would push PS3 past Wii, every year its the same old song and dance

doesn't matter.. games are games regardless of sales..

Wrong, without sales games are nothing

have fun playing sales then

Without sales, games don't get made, so the games that I like that sell well, mean more games in the future that I like

Around the Network
leo-j said:

There are times when opinions need to be thrown away and concerte proof needs to be shoved at someone's face.. just to shut them up..

I'm not discussing anything else with you

You can't prove "quality" in a piece of art.  It's by nature an opinion-based concept.  Other than technical specs like framerate and the like, there is no objective measure for these games.  And even framerate or smoothness of animations doesn't always apply, as long as the game runs fine to achieve its purpose.

You can't "prove" one lineup is better than another's.  It's all opinion.  The most loved games in the world have people who are bored by them.  And we all have games that we love dearly that the rest of the world hates.  

That's what makes the world a fun place.  If you are looking for universal truths in this world, you're gonna have a rough go of it in this life, friend.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

im still going to say sony won E3 slightly over Nintendo, and not by much. (my opinion)

MS can dream about having a better holiday season LoL. Nintendo can win without releasing any software.

but seriously. this guy's been smoking some heavy stuff.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

im still going to say sony won E3 slightly over Nintendo, and not by much. (my opinion)

MS can dream about having a better holiday season LoL. Nintendo can win without releasing any software.

ROFL, Sony winning over Nintendo, with what?  I was bored watching their conference, that I skipped ahead, Move is a certain flop, and most of their lineup is going to sell average at best, so no, they didn't win by any stretch, at best they came in a distant second

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Can I have some of that your smoking!!

Around the Network
axt113 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

ROFL, Sony winning over Nintendo, with what?  I was bored watching their conference, that I skipped ahead, Move is a certain flop, and most of their lineup is going to sell average at best, so no, they didn't win by any stretch, at best they came in a distant second

He wrote: "my opinion"

And some guys (like you) just don't get it that it depends on your personal taste which conference won this year.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Wow that's like in the Top 3 Embarassing Moments of E3 man...

Fuck great responses from MS PR man... Fucking well done...

I'd be so embarassed to say MS won E3 after watching Nintendo's conference...

Who did Mattrick sleep with to get his job?  He gets on my last nerve, especially with the way he pronounces it X-BAWX.  Haha! 

OT:  Each of the big 3 should have a great Holiday.  Even if Sony had nothing but GT5 coming this year they would still have their best Holiday yet.  I personally think that GT5 will move more hardware than MGS4 did. 

Nothing needs to be said for Nintendo, they have a lineup coming that will bring their core back to them with an elated ferocity and I'm happy as a pig in poo about it.

Microsoft has, onthe other hand, put all of their eggs in the Kinect basket.  Kinect will make or break the 360 at this point.  If it works well it will be huge and if it sucks then the box goes to last place says I. 

All opinions mind you so please don't ban me.  I'm still trying to figure out what brings down the ban-hammer.  If I offended anyone my deepest and most humble apologies... Except to Mattrick; that guy sucks.

axt113 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

if you say so i respect your opinion, but that is mine. and predictiong the future of how well Move will do is a nice trick.

Lyrikalstylez said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Can I have some of that your smoking!!

yes it's called life. get high on it!