By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft: "It's ganna be a tough holiday for Sony"

leo-j said:
axt113 said:
Tecmo said:

I do think that this holiday season is going to be very interesting because, unlike Microsoft, I think sales as of right now can go in favor of any of the big three

sales are going to be interesting to watch this Fall

Its pretty obvious it'll be Nintendo, what with 2D platformers like Donkey Kong and Kirby, Party games like Sports Mix and Wii party, and other games like Epic Mickey, I don't think MS and Sony can compete

With Little big planet 2, Socom 4, Twisted Metal, Final fantasy Versus XIII, Killzone 3, Socom 4, Final Fantasy XIV, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Infamous 2, The Last Guardian, Gran Turismo 5, and move oriented games like HEAVY RAIN, EYE PET, MOVE HEROES, and fun party games like, TV super stars, and Sports championship..

Sony's line up eclispses both Microsoft's and nintendo's combined from now to the end of 2011. And that's just a taste, there are mcuh more games, plus the PSP titles like god of war, patapon 3, hot shots T,  Kingdom hearts, and more!

I hate to say it but, of that entire list, only inFamous 2 interests me.  I'll grab Versus XIII after I learn more about it.  As long as it's not a "Dirge of Cerberus", I'll probably buy it.  I'm sure the games will be great and all but you have to wonder about the appeal of some of them.

Around the Network

^Last year people were all like, ff13 would push PS3 past Wii, every year its the same old song and dance

lmao I wasn't true to pull a war against anyone, because it's really subjective.. you people attack me for the silliest things.. you have to admit the PS3 line up is impressive.. and it offers the most AAA games out of any console from now till 2012..

@GT5 comment

How? GT4 prologue didn't hurt GT4, and GT5 prologue is more of a demo version of GT5 if anything

mM
axt113 said:

^Last year people were all like, ff13 would push PS3 past Wii, every year its the same old song and dance

doesn't matter.. games are games regardless of sales..

mM
leo-j said:

lmao I wasn't true to pull a war against anyone, because it's really subjective.. you people attack me for the silliest things.. you have to admit the PS3 line up is impressive.. and it offers the most AAA games out of any console from now till 2012..

@GT5 comment

How? GT4 prologue didn't hurt GT4, and GT5 prologue is more of a demo version of GT5 if anything

Define AAA, cause if you go by sales, then PS3's entire library is weak, weak, weak

Around the Network
leo-j said:
axt113 said:

Wrong, without sales games are nothing

axt113 said:
leo-j said:

@GT5 comment

Define AAA, cause if you go by sales, then PS3's entire library is weak, weak, weak

If we go by quality the wii's line up is weaker than the gamecubes..

I'm not goign to argue with you at all.. I'm sick of it, you go play your wii play and wii fit, while I go play my Little big planet and Uncharted 2 which both won GAME OF THE YEAR..

you like wii games better, I like ps3 games better, its subjective, end of discussion.

mM
axt113 said:
leo-j said:
axt113 said:

Wrong, without sales games are nothing

have fun playing sales then

mM
leo-j said:
axt113 said:
leo-j said:

@GT5 comment

If we go by quality the wii's line up is weaker than the gamecubes..

I'm not goign to argue with you at all.. I'm sick of it, you go play your wii play and wii fit, while I go play my Little big planet and Uncharted 2 which both won GAME OF THE YEAR..

you like wii games better, I like ps3 games better, its subjective, end of discussion.

Define quality, because my opinion is that Wii's lineup has far more quality than PS3 and 360's combined.

Like I would never trade NSMB Wii for Little big planet or uncharted or both

You're right its subjective, but sales are not, sales are objective and concrete

There are times when opinions need to be thrown away and concerte proof needs to be shoved at someone's face.. just to shut them up..

I'm not discussing anything else with you

mM