By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-order Chart (12th June, 2010)

Great numbers for Zelda... also, Madden will be bigger this year it would eem, while H:R will post some amazing numbers at launch. I wonder if it will sell better then MW2 on the 360

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

GT5 next week's bump predictions ? 

I'm actually surprised at how well Madden Wii is doing.

Breakdown Top 50

X360 - 21

PS3 - 17

Wii - 7

DS - 3

PSP - 2

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tough to say, got a release date, beautiful screens, premium cars are detailed to a T, 3D impressed, 1080p60, etc etc

But the backlash of 80% of the cars being standard and PS2 cars without cockpit, as well as only 20 tracks has given it a big backlash, I don't expect a huge bump.

Around the Network

Sin and Punishment 2 and the new Dragon Quest are pretty low.  Bad marketing by Nintendo?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Should be interesting to see several titles and their updates, especially after certain revelations at the E3

Reach is gonna dominate the next 14 weeks!

The next week or two should be huge for GT5 though since it finally has a release date!

Lastly I'm glad to see New Vegas getting so many pre-orders. It should be amazing.

ElGranCabeza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tough to say, got a release date, beautiful screens, premium cars are detailed to a T, 3D impressed, 1080p60, etc etc

But the backlash of 80% of the cars being standard and PS2 cars without cockpit, as well as only 20 tracks has given it a big backlash, I don't expect a huge bump.

All cars have cockpit view. All cars don't have 100% detailed interiors. The remaining 20% of the cars are fully detailed in the interiors down to the T.

Wow Batman aa 2 at nr 41 and 47 and its realsing next year.