By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre-order Chart (12th June, 2010)

Good numbers for xbox/ps3..meh numbers for wii

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Golden Sun  -100 :(  WTF

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Looks like all the Zelda fans in hype went and reserved the game.  Will probably not do that again considering the release date is 2011 instead of this year.  What I'm curious about is, I've had the game preordered for months now haha.  How is it I did it last week?  I kid haha.

Other than that Reach and Black Ops set to be huge this holiday season.  I'm  kinda curious to see where some of the big holiday titles that were given release dates and announcements will start showing legs.  GT5, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Goldeneye, Fable 3, and Golden Sun should all start moving up.

Zelda already entered the charts? wow...

We must see Goldeneye, Kirby and DK enter soon the charts!

ElGranCabeza said:

Breakdown Top 50

X360 - 21

PS3 - 17

Wii - 7

DS - 3

PSP - 2

X360 is also 5of the first 7

End of 2010 Predictions

Microsoft-45.4M

Nintendo-75.6M

Sony-40.2M

(Made on 6-10-2010)

Around the Network

Well, Wii never really got huge preorders for its games, but has monstrous legs.

I cross my fingers, I raelly hope DK manage to make 9-10 million. I really hope. It would tell Nintendo we still want DKC games!

BTW, the game looks incredible!

wow, 17k for Zelda, and that's before E3 week.

FreeTalkLive said:

Sin and Punishment 2 and the new Dragon Quest are pretty low.  Bad marketing by Nintendo?

DQIX's campaign hasn't really started yet.

Sin & Punishment?  Marketing? LOL

GT5 is a bit low considering how long it's been set for preorder. Most of the pre-orders will come from UK and Japan anyways. Most Americans are playing Forza 3. 

'gaming till I'm gone'

axumblade said:
XanderZane said:

GT5 is a bit low considering how long it's been set for preorder. Most of the pre-orders will come from UK and Japan anyways. Most Americans are playing Forza 3. 

No. Most Americans are playing Mario Kart. Forza 3 has nice numbers but it can't compete with Mario Kart Wii. x.o I think most people were looking for an actual release date instead of a "We'll get back to you in 6 months...." release date. This game is becoming a joke. I understand they want to make it perfect so it's not one of those "Day 1 Patch" games but they need to get on the ball.

This.