By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any info on Conduit 2?

Some new details from pure nintendo

• Picks up exactly where you left off from the first game on the other site of the conduit
  • First level is an oil derrick
  • Game features very nice weather effects and new graphical enhancements
  • Hold ‘c’ button to Sprint (nice new feature)
  • AI uses more advanced techniques: building their own cover, alerting other soldiers, etc.
  • Levels have more alternate paths
  • Secrets and treasures along each path
  • Use ASE to view different story/conspiracy elements
  • Very detailed graphics including weapon particle effects, papers flying in firefights
  • Lost city of Atlantis is an alien ship that crash landed on Earth.  ASE is Atlantian technology.
  • Leviathan beast is guardian of Atlantis
  • Leviathan is the first boss encountered
  • Boss has 3 phases
  • Boss fight was very detailed, he constantly destroys the platform as you fight.
  • 3 new weapons that are motion tracking
  • New alternate fire for TPC launcher: sticky proximity mines
  • 12-player online
  • 15 maps so far
  • 2 on show floor: Aztec Ruins and British Invasion
  • Multiplayer profiles, set load-out, 30 suit upgrades, character customization
  • Co-op Mode
    • 1-4 players, local or online
    • Horde type gameplay

• In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Around the Network

With the online for this game. When I go into a match and am waiting for the game to start can I chat with people and while I am in the game chat with people without having them on a friend list or have there code?

wow...I really cant wait to see this game in action. Sounds like HVS has out done themselves.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

pimpcoop said:

With the online for this game. When I go into a match and am waiting for the game to start can I chat with people and while I am in the game chat with people without having them on a friend list or have there code?

Sort of, you can add them as rivals which only takes like 2 seconds ... you click on the player and choose add from the menu. I think will be able to talk to them as soon as they accept but you might have to wait till the next game.

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

L1nkToTheFuture thanks for the info!! I still think it is still a little step past friendcode but not much. What if they do not add me or what not. Pointless!!

Around the Network

this game gets better and better. i hope the headset works like wiispeak i.e. ill be able to use in MHTri and other games. that will give me an actuall reason to buy it...or is it free with the game?

TX109 said:

this game gets better and better. i hope the headset works like wiispeak i.e. ill be able to use in MHTri and other games. that will give me an actuall reason to buy it...or is it free with the game?

Well they're debating whether to put it in a bundle or not ... i hope they do.

The headset wont work with old games because it needs a driver to run, which is going to be on the disk of new compatible games. They said there is a possibility of patching games to work with the headset and MH3 should be able to get patches since Conduit 2 will and they have thier own servers.

Only thing stopping it from happening is that it will slow down the sales of the wii speak bundle.

@ pimpcoop - both players don't need to add each other. If you add someone they will get a request, sort of like on msn, which makes it easy for both people so i doubt anyone will have trouble getting friends. 

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

L1nkToTheFuture said:
    TX109 said:

Well they're debating whether to put it in a bundle or not ... i hope they do.

The headset wont work with old games because it needs a driver to run, which is going to be on the disk of new compatible games. They said there is a possibility of patching games to work with the headset and MH3 should be able to get patches since Conduit 2 will and they have thier own servers.

Only thing stopping it from happening is that it will slow down the sales of the wii speak bundle.

@ pimpcoop - both players don't need to add each other. If you add someone they will get a request, sort of like on msn, which makes it easy for both people so i doubt anyone will have trouble getting friends. 

that sucks. hopefully atleast capcom will realease a patch for MHT so it can work. that would make this more worth the buy. still, im probably gonna buy it. been waiting for a headset for years now....

L1nkToTheFuture said:

Some new details from pure nintendo

• Picks up exactly where you left off from the first game on the other site of the conduit
  • First level is an oil derrick
  • Game features very nice weather effects and new graphical enhancements
  • Hold ‘c’ button to Sprint (nice new feature)
  • AI uses more advanced techniques: building their own cover, alerting other soldiers, etc.
  • Levels have more alternate paths
  • Secrets and treasures along each path
  • Use ASE to view different story/conspiracy elements
  • Very detailed graphics including weapon particle effects, papers flying in firefights
  • Lost city of Atlantis is an alien ship that crash landed on Earth.  ASE is Atlantian technology.
  • Leviathan beast is guardian of Atlantis
  • Leviathan is the first boss encountered
  • Boss has 3 phases
  • Boss fight was very detailed, he constantly destroys the platform as you fight.
  • 3 new weapons that are motion tracking
  • New alternate fire for TPC launcher: sticky proximity mines
  • 12-player online
  • 15 maps so far
  • 2 on show floor: Aztec Ruins and British Invasion
  • Multiplayer profiles, set load-out, 30 suit upgrades, character customization
  • Co-op Mode
    • 1-4 players, local or online
    • Horde type gameplay
  • Words cannot express my excitement.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

It's shaping up to be far better than the first game....it seems.