By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Any info on Conduit 2?

Viper1 said:

HVS has more upper level execs talking with media than any other developer on the floor.

And the game looks fantastic.  It's running in multiplayer mode only yet already looks much better than the first game's single player campaign.   At times, it's hard to believe you're watching a Wii game.

Expect it to be the first Wii title to receive patches and updates online.  No more unfixable glitches and exploits.

Orly?

Levels look a lot mroe interesting than the first game, and the framerate seems a little better. There's a chance that I won't feel I have to give Activision money this year.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I played it at E3, its coming along nicely, but most impressivly it was running on LAN although the devs say they dont yet have to go ahead and put that in the final.

its going to be an FPS :P

theyre making a headset for it look at the conduit facebook page and there are some pics. Its exclusive to the wii aswell.

Yeah i think its called the headbanger or something. Only problem is that its a usb headset, but i wouldn't mind too much if they had a decent length cable.

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Around the Network

Yeah watch those vids they're cool

Practicing embedding. Hey! I did it!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

TX109 said:

glad to see there is more than 5 multiplayer maps. also hope there will be more security and less hacking..

Lead designer and producer Bill Sullivan told me that they are working directly with the original hackers of the first title to ensure the second game doesn't suffer from the same problems and that they will have game patches to fix any that do arrise.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Here's some more info from the HVS Network Home Page

Single Player:
-More destructible environments (glass)
-AI heavily scripted for Demo play-HVS promises to a address this issue
-Ford is being sent on "search and destroy missions"

Multiplayer:
-Random chatting using new headset
-Patches after release
-"halo quality" weapons
-hinting at the inclusion of vehicles

-PaNdOrA- said:

Here's some more info from the HVS Network Home Page

Single Player:
-More destructible environments (glass)
-AI heavily scripted for Demo play-HVS promises to a address this issue
-Ford is being sent on "search and destroy missions"

Multiplayer:
-Random chatting using new headset
-Patches after release
-"halo quality" weapons
-hinting at the inclusion of vehicles

Random...really? Even Capcoms MH3, which runs on a server independent of Nintendo, has some kind of "friend only" chat restrictions.

More newsie:

-Mr. Ford is indeed being voiced by Mark Sheppard (from the last game)
-There is seemless intirgation between mulitiplayer and single player

Co-Optimus has a hands-off preview of the game here:

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/4127/e3-2010-the-conduit-2-hands-off-preview.html