By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread

@OP
Watermarks bug this shit out of me....thought Im sure other people are perfectly fine with them. So you don't have to if you don't want to but why not download the assets for SS straight from the Nintendo site? That way no IGN watermark on the screenshots.

Around the Network
LOVEoo said:

@OP
Watermarks bug this shit out of me....thought Im sure other people are perfectly fine with them. So you don't have to if you don't want to but why not download the assets for SS straight from the Nintendo site? That way no IGN watermark on the screenshots.

you, they're quite anoying, but I couldn't find any better quality screens, but I'll change them with the nintendo ones

also btw, are you joining the train?

Morenoingrato, :D can you please put me in the tree? I'll be that random person climbing a tree XD . 

I WANNA JOIN THE HYPE TRAIN!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yo, great thread!

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1
Around the Network

Can I join please? I already asked once...

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
morenoingrato said:
LOVEoo said:

@OP

you, they're quite anoying, but I couldn't find any better quality screens, but I'll change them with the nintendo ones

also btw, are you joining the train?

haha uhm nah im ok. You know the password and stuff to the Nintendoes E3 Press site right?

Hey dude, add me to the hype train! i wanna be at the top of the tree :)

nice looking thread by the way ;)

nintendo make games that was very funny!

makingmusic476 said:

This early?  The game's like a year away! 

Can't blame you for being enthusiastic, but there goes my shot at making the thread.  >_>

And mine...