By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread

SHMUPGurus said:

So, is there some kind of .jpg hype train to join?

good idea, I'll do it in the thread, uless someone else wants to do it outside the thread

Around the Network

Everyone, come join the HYPE Train!!!

lol ill be on the hype train. zelda's face or the top of the smoke stack please...you pick

So morenoingrato, where will the train depart from and will we arrive in Skyloft or Hyrule? Of course I will join the hype train!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

So morenoingrato, where will the train depart from and will we arrive in Skyloft or Hyrule? Of course I will join the hype train!

the train won't depart yet, before you join, is there any place of the train you'd like to be?

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

the train won't depart yet, before you join, is there any place of the train you'd like to be?

I would like to be the Skyward Sword!

Would an online zelda work ...

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/06/16/zelda-producer-wants-online-in-series-future-thinking-about-dlc.aspx

I dont like the idea of multiplayer but i wouldn't mind some extra dungeons. What do you guys think ?

In my opinion Twilight Princess is better than Ocarina of t... * gets shot *

Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

emmm, there's no skyward sword in the train, the train is at the front page

morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
morenoingrato said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

emmm, there's no skyward sword in the train, the train is at the front page

If only it featured there... I would to be placed on Zelda's face... How inconvenient! I will have to be the smoke protruding out of the train!

I'm on the hype train...put me on top the tower in the background!!