By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Thread

I'm not sure if this has already been posted.... and I can't be bothered searching if it has XD. 

http://www.zeldainformer.com/2010/06/skyward-sword-demo-area-wont-be-in-the-final-game.php

So the demo was designed specifically for E3 :D . ^_^ How nice of them to go to the effort to show us the art style and control scheme without showing us the main game. 

Around the Network

Well Anouma said it was back during interviews about Wind Waker, saying it was on the child timeline and then later saying that TP was on the Adult time line when that was announced.

For those that don't know, the split timeline theory states that at the end of OoT, 2 different Hyrule's are created, the one where, the entire 7 years of Darkness occurred, and adult Zelda is left behind after sending Link back to what is the 2nd Hyrule, where Link is a kid, and they warn they warn the King about Ganon and he is sealed away, and then Link goes to look for Navi, leading to the events in Majora's Mask.

________________________________________________-

Hotel Italy | Apartments Italy

So, is there some kind of .jpg hype train to join?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

yes! somebody make a Hype Train please, and let me on it!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Hype train? You mean something like this.....

? 

Around the Network
trashleg said:

yes! somebody make a Hype Train please, and let me on it!

I don't mind where I'll go (behind, under, etc.), I just want to be part of it!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Speechless. Really nice and CLEAN official thread. Looks amazing dude. It's not a cluttered mess like other official threads.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and the 3DS will start off the Nintendo Age with a boost.

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1

mmm i loved the windwaker, but im not very impressed about this yet, and im a huuuge zelda fan! Hopefully we get to see more gameplay soon. Cant wait!

This will be a great game for 2011. I'm glad Nintendo readjusted their game schedule to make it right.