Onyxmeth said:
MrBubbles said:
iWarMachine said:

1 Move PSEye Game = 99

1 Move

=

1st Grade stuff guys.

Nunchuck = Dualshock.

congratulations on your three hands.  most people dont have them though.  thanks for being irrelevant.

Those X and O buttons on the Navi Controller are also on the Wand. They're not two separate sets of X and O buttons. If on the Wand, the X button is the Jump button, it's going to be the Jump button on the Navi Controller's X button also. They won't perform separate actions, so it's really a matter of convenience. Personally I find using a Dualshock in this manner to be horrendous, as the weight distribution is poor, causing your hand to either tire or have to rest on a surface, and without a full grip on it, you can easily lose your placing on buttons and your ability to work the analog well. However, it will work as far as buttons are concerned.

so, mrbubbles, do you still need three hands? congratualtions and thanks for  being ignorant and  irrelevant

oh look another person with nothing to add who just wants to come into the discussion and talk shit.  thanks for being a troll.

your welcome, so how does it feel to be wtf wrong? 

Around the Network
Maynard_Tool said:

Lots of If's, and price disccounts, and (hopeful) bundles are showing w/o it been release.... that shows you that this stuff is expensive, and sony is not going in the direction they should with move.

what direction should they take?

i am interested to hear your take.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

has anyone even considered that you dont have to buy EVERYTHING all at once?

100$ starter pack and 30$ navigator on launch month - sept (no need for move game as the bundle comes with one)

2nd move controller and navigator the following month, or better yet, during black friday where there'll surelly be bundles and sales and discounts

problem solved.

joeorc said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Lots of If's, and price disccounts, and (hopeful) bundles are showing w/o it been release.... that shows you that this stuff is expensive, and sony is not going in the direction they should with move.

what direction should they take?

i am interested to hear your take.

I'm talking about the price... it should be cheaper. A $400 bundle is not the best idea vs a $200 Wii... which people already now, and identify with motion controls. Which also has 2 games, and a full controller. You just need to spend around 80 bucks to get another controller... or if you are smart, get wii play which is 50 i guess, nunchuck and WMplus.... which is 90. So by spending $290, you get 2 full controllers and 3 games...... that's $100 less

And just to make it better for you guys :

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80478/playstation-move-priced-bundles-announced/

The company also announced the price of the controller; the stand alone Playstation Move will retail for $49.99 USD and the Navigation controller will retail for $29.99 USD. The Playstation Eye camera will have to be purchased on its own. As well as to the stand alone units, two bundles were also announced. The first includes a Playstation Move controller, Playstation Eye camera and the game Sports Champions for $99.99 USD. The second bundle adds a Playstation 3 to the mix and will retail for $399.99 USD.

Yep, even if you get the $400 bundle, you still need to throw in $30 for the Nav. So yeah, you will need to spend $429.99 to get the console, full controller and a game... with the wii by only spending $289 you get: Wii, 2 full controllers  and 3 games....

No brainer my friend....

oh i feel the same as i did when i was informed earlier in the thread about the navi being inferior to the nunchuk, when i thought they had the same function!

things like that can happen in a discussion.  this time i learned that sony placed redundant buttons on the controller! 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

how exactly does buying things at different times "solve" anything ?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Why does it matter. Its so stupid how people try to promote your justify out loud on these forums. We all know ho wmuch this shit costs, so what? Wow you made a fucking table that compares costs, obviously it doesnt matter as the PS3 has been outselling the 360 for the last 10 months despite being more expensive.

People care more about price, theres reception, software, functionality, neighbors, reliability, promotion, trends etc.

Theyre both expensive, but if people are interested in them 10 or 20 bucks difference is negligible in the grand scheme of things.

You also have to remember where each company is in terms of dependence on these machines. This is MSFT's future. Their PR department has made it clear this is a reboot for the system.....for Sony Move is not, there is less emphasis long term for sustained success. Sony has normal momentum via software then they have Move, 3D and Blu-ray, all, dare i say, niche things that arent make or break but if they appeal to buyers they make a difference.

It comes down to choice I suppose as you can choose how much of the move experience you want to pay for but yes ultimately the price is not cheap. The clever part here is they have created the perception of a cheap device when in reality it is not, factor in playing with friends and things soon start getting nasty.

This is probably good news for Kinect consumers as it will force Microsoft to remain very keen on the price. It also may mean Microsoft play the true cost of Move card and keep the prices high.

I still think the casual market can tolerate $150 with a good game but it certainly needs to be a lot cheaper if it wants to get more than just the fitness brigade.

I think the moves biggest problem is differeniating itself from the Wii especially once people start realising how much the all up costs are.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
MrBubbles said:

Do you justify paying 30,000 for a car or make payments monthly, it justifies spending more money when spread over long term...what was it you said, forgive me if i misquote you, 1st grade stuff? 

steverhcp02 said:
MrBubbles said:

Do you justify paying 30,000 for a car or make payments monthly, it justifies spending more money when spread over long term...what was it you said, forgive me if i misquote you, 1st grade stuff? 

At the end, you pay the same amount....