RATE SONY's E3 Press Conference

0 - zzz..woah I slept through 29 7.14%

1 - Bad, even kevin butler didn't save it! 19 4.68%

2 - It was bad kay, kay? 38 9.36%

3 - Definition of MEH 113 27.83%

4 - Very good...had great stuff! 137 33.74%

5 - OMG AMAZING OMGOMGOMG! 70 17.24%

Total:406

Portral 2 was a shock, especially by fatty gabe himself!. he hate to eat his arrogance step up there.

sony have overall better games, more new games than ninty

but ninty have zelda, and new console that shows promise.

the thing with sony they always short of time, things like last guardian and some other games willl be shown later as small trailers.

Around the Network
Shoestar said:

It's kind'a safe to say Sony had the best lineup on display... and Portal 2 Twisted Metal wins them E3...

Portal 2 will be on Xbox 360 and PC too.  I guess even those Apple products.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

5/5

GT5 baby

I was expecting to see the last guardian or agent but twisted metal was a surprise. I actually thought the move games looke good like sorcery and mover heros. I give it a 4/5.

Overall Nintendo>Sony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Microsoft  And i was really looking forward to kinect too :(

3 - MEH

Nothing shocked me (lo, maybe only GT launch date).

And PSP, poor guy got an ad!

Around the Network
Spedfrom said:

It was a 3. I was expecting so much more.

this twisted metal was a great suprise and i really liked the game SORCERY and im glad to see move support in killzone 3 but i really WAS expecting more

5/5 so much jizz.

3/5 if I try to look at it more objectively, as the upcoming lineup is certainly great for many PS3 owners.

1/5 for me personally. I bought my PS3 for games which are different, especially The Last Guardian.

Only positive news for me: GT5 will actually be released.

I missed TLG and a PSP price cut. Apart from that, it was quite good. I liked the games the showed and I am surprised that GT5 will make it this year. 4/5

4... not a 5 like I would rate Nintendo and 1 or 2 for MSs. It needed either a new PSP or more exclusives a pricecut to be a 5. I found the PS3 lineup to be amazing, tough no news about the PSP RE was a downer for me

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!