2 - It was bad kay, kay? 38 9.36%

3 - Definition of MEH 113 27.83%

4 - Very good...had great stuff! 137 33.74%

5 - OMG AMAZING OMGOMGOMG! 70 17.24%

Total:406

Zero? lol get a grip:

Killzone 3 gameplay MOVE 

- 3D Details

- Coca Cola ad deal (130M exposures to PS Move)

- Host of good, and not so good more games. 

- Move looks accurate

- Kevin Butler

- Cool PSP ads

- Exclusive content on Mafia, Medal of Hounor, Dead Space and more I think?

- LBP2 footage

- PSN Plus

- Decent Move Prices

- GT5 Release Date FINALLYEE

- Portal 2

- Steam on PS3, and Gabe on stage

- InFamous 2

- Twisted Metal

Around the Network
Wagram said:
chocoloco said:

Twisted Metal = Win  JAK is back=WIN   3D=Win

Sorcery showed Zelda and move show that wii motion plus doesn't measure up, sorry guys but its the truth.

4.45 because a 5 is pratically impossible.

No AGENT = disapointing

Yeah, it is sad to say that Sorcery owned the SHIT out of Zelda in precision.

I was suprised, but Myomoto (or whatever hes named) embarresed Nintendo with that performance. Still Zelda looks to have better controls than Twilight Princess.

PEACE!!! College classes to go to.

Most people here had really high expectations for Sony's conference, and now they're really disappointed 'cause of FF14 or The Last Guardian lack of info. Me, on the other hand, was just watching for fun and hopefully for the announcement of Resistance 3 (oh well). I thought that it was really entertaining, but it didn't any surprises or price cuts. Sony was clearly using the E3 has a mean to advertise Move and 3D. 

4/5 - No Resistance 3/ No Last Guardian info. No big surprises even tho there were some good new IPs. The word exclusive was often used, but with content right next to it. Infamous 2, Twisted Metal - YAY. Playstation Plus is interesting, and hopefully will improve the current PSN. Valve support is a definite plus... and that's pretty much it. Oh, LBP2 looks awesome, and if KZ3 has co-op/split-screen, then it will be 2011's FPS.

GT5 going to  be released on November.. there goes my theory of a counter-Halo game.

no last guardian or cross game voice chat brings it down, move stuff looks reasonable might get sports bundle. over all 4/5 .

4/5

It was great, but I simply expected a bit more.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

3; they had good stuff but I felt like their presser dragged on too long (plus Tretton isn't a very good speaker) and they didn't have anything we didn't know about already except Twisted Metal. Nintendo's was by far the best because it trimmed all the fat out and they had the most surprises.

3.5/5

It was alright. I wanted to see something on a big firmware update for the PS3 (though, in hindsight, I realise that it might have been too "dry" for this sort of event, hope for something in the future). I also wanted to see Resistance 3, and didn't.

- I don't even know what that "Move for Heroes" is even meant to be.
 - Lots of implied announcements - Echochrome 2, Patapon 3, Sly Cooper Collection 3D
 - What's with the focus on Tron?
 - Sorcery looked quite good, actually.
 - Kevin Butler and Gabe Newell had me laughing.
 - Intrigued by Steam intergration with Portal 2, whatever that means.
 - Thought that Gabe's "Portal 2 on PS3 will be the best version on consoles." was a little bit blunt.
 - Gran Turismo 5 launching on November 2nd (note that he was very specific about saying "North and Latin America) looks like it could curb some of Kinect's launch effect.
 - Move out before Kinect - launch titles seem to have a better mix of core/casual.
 - Twisted Metal looked like it could be a lot of fun (noob to the series, didn't get the hype before).
 - Motorstorm: Apocalypse and inFamous 2 look very promising.
 - Medal of Honor actually looks like it could be a fun game, free bundle of Frontline could persuade me to the collector's edition (much like MW2 did with CoD Classic)
 - Never seen Dead Space before, and it looks good.

The main thing that agged me out though, was the stream. I don't know about anybody else, but this stream played me up a hell of a lot more than either Microsoft's or Nintendo's.

And, as for conferences, and who "won":

Nintendo > Sony > Microsoft.

With quite a large gap between them.

Acevil said:
Wagram said:

4/5 It was a good press conference overall. Showed a few new titles, and showed Motion controls titles that aren't aimed at only casuals.

Was great to see the awesome Kevin Butler, and to watch Gabe Newell choke on his words.

Overall this years E3 wasn't great, but Nintendo and Sony both managed to pull it back out of the giant hole that Ubisoft and Microsoft dug.

I think it was great at the end, but sluggish in the middle, but pretty much agree with you. Personally it was 4/5. So my final ranking for e3 is Nintendo > Sony > EA > Ubisoft > Microsoft.

Yup, you can third that.

Had Sony not shown off Twisted Metal, GT5's release date, Valve's support, and all the exclusive content for multiplats as well as Killzone 3's footage (even though it wasn't THAT good), it would be down there with Microsoft. I mean, the only things I truly enjoyed from Ms's E3 were MGS: Rising, Fable III, and Halo: Reach.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

i ll give it 8/10.

nintendo was better though

0/5

or

1/5

• no Agent
  • no Resistance
  • no Last Guardian
  • they proved that move has a delay
  • 3D with glasses is nothing for me at all, because I am one of 53% of the human population that has to wear glasses. Well not all the time, just for driving and gaming on my TV. I refuse to wear glasses on my glasses, so I will wait for a better solution than this 3D. Nintendos 3D version was better.
  • Twisted Metal looked like a pimped PS2 game IMO.
  • Kevin Butler was fun, but he didn't do anything than being funny.
  • exclusive limited editions for multiplat games did not convince me.
  • no PSP 2
  • They showed us commercials for the PSP as a part of the show? come on.
  • The core PS3 games were VERY rare and almost none of them exlcusive.

it was a very bad show IMO.

Nintendo won this E3 easily. MS was not great, but okay. Sony was just a pain in the ... you know what.

All: IMO

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...