3 - Definition of MEH 113 27.83%

4 - Very good...had great stuff! 137 33.74%

5 - OMG AMAZING OMGOMGOMG! 70 17.24%

Total:406

I think it was MEH

3/5

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It was a 3. I was expecting so much more.

Kevin Butler = SUPER WIN

3/5

I was expecting for some The Last Guardian and a PSP pricecut. At least we finally have a GT5 release date!

Not too bad. At $399 with Move bundled I can see myself finally interested in a PS3.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

I'm saying it's about a tie with MS. The big surprise being Twisted Metal wasn't a surprise thanks to Mr. Pachter spoiling it on Bonus round a few weeks ago. As I also said in the Nintendo rating thread, I'm not a fan of conventional, glasses based 3d so that wasn't all that engaging. I think the solid showing of core games is what has earned the 3 from me just as MS did in their conference.

No Last Guardian was disappointing however but is cancelled out with a release date for GT5 (finally!).

3/5

It's kind'a safe to say Sony had the best lineup on display... and Portal 2 Twisted Metal wins them E3...

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

Better than Microsoft's conference, But not better than Nintendo's one.

Nintendo won E3. CONGRATS NINTY !!

Definitely meh. I was almost sleeping during that Move showing and PSP commercials. Luckily the last half was not bad.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Twisted Metal is a bombshell, i cant wait for that game