RATE SONY's E3 Press Conference

0 - zzz..woah I slept through 29 7.14%

1 - Bad, even kevin butler didn't save it! 19 4.68%

2 - It was bad kay, kay? 38 9.36%

3 - Definition of MEH 113 27.83%

4 - Very good...had great stuff! 137 33.74%

5 - OMG AMAZING OMGOMGOMG! 70 17.24%

Total:406

People saying Nintendo had a better conference ...

I need to see it !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

lack of footage of KZ3 cover system

no new MGS or some kinda new exclusive TPS action game sony still has nothing to go against gears

no news on 299 250gb i guess theyll wait to see what MS does this fall

TM was good

and the people presenting it was good MSs felt to teeny and way to scripted i didnt even watch nintendos

Play Me

deskpro2k3 said:

I vote 4 because;

kz 3, motorstorm, twisted metal, heroes on the move, sorcery, ff14, infamous 2, gt5, lbp2, socom 4, dead space 2, gow:gos, MoH, portal 2,Mortal Kombat.. these are some of the games i saw on sony presscon.. im wondering why people are asking for games.. does the games require a demo to be counted? jeez..

They had 2 hours to unload all those games for psp, move and ps3. To me, they didnt have enough time to add more in my opinion.

I would have voted 5 if I saw something about Versus XIII.

yea i 100% agree there just was not enough time, for one I think Sony showed Move  to be a strong CORE gamer product just as much as for the casuals an it shows that Sony is treating the Move as a strong product line, not just as an Add on that is tacked on.

the big question answered by Sony:

the hard core wondered and feared if the move was going to short change them for casual over their core and if anything Sony proved the exact reverse of that .

socom 4 ,killzone 3, Dead Space Extraction,Heroes on the Move,The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest,Sorcery,LittleBigPlanet 2,Ape Escape 3,sly collection,Time Crisis: razing storm,tron: evolution,under siege,NBA 2K11,heavy rain,resident :evil,Gran Turismo 5,The fight:light's out

and more

if anything Sony has showed that the core gamer's are not being left out in the cold, which was one of the big complaint's about Move that people feared.

I think it's pretty clear the core gamer's are not going to be left out of the move.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Sony E3 Conference = 4 out of 5 stars

for me a 4 the only problem is that they wasted so much time on move so they couldn't show us all we wanted 

Around the Network
Trentonater said:

for me a 4 the only problem is that they wasted so much time on move so they couldn't show us all we wanted 

TGS is going to be a good show for Sony I think since fall is their main focus anyway

many core game's

move

promotional

is going to be a pretty good year for Sony I think.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.