RATE SONY's E3 Press Conference

0 - zzz..woah I slept through 29 7.14%

1 - Bad, even kevin butler didn't save it! 19 4.68%

2 - It was bad kay, kay? 38 9.36%

3 - Definition of MEH 113 27.83%

4 - Very good...had great stuff! 137 33.74%

5 - OMG AMAZING OMGOMGOMG! 70 17.24%

Total:406

4/5 It was a good press conference overall. Showed a few new titles, and showed Motion controls titles that aren't aimed at only casuals.

Was great to see the awesome Kevin Butler, and to watch Gabe Newell choke on his words.

Overall this years E3 wasn't great, but Nintendo and Sony both managed to pull it back out of the giant hole that Ubisoft and Microsoft dug.

Around the Network

4/5

AGENT should have been there

The start was boring and psp was neglected. But Twisted Metal is easily game of the show. Its a hard call. I'm going with a 3. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Where's Resistance? And how dare they give GT5 so little fanfare.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Good/Great but not awesome. I'm kind of surprised that there weren't more games shown (Resistence, Trico, etc.) PSN seems kind of lame, on the other hand Playstation Move left much better impression than what Kinetc did.

All in all this E3 belongs to Nintendo, second for Sony and distant third Mircosoft. imo

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

I gave it 3/5.

and BTW, portal part was incrideble.

sony did ok.... 3/5

i give it a solid 4 Nintendo took this E3..but Sony had taken move to support more core gamer experiences, which is a great thing. and valve showing up was pretty cool.

kevin butler was doing his brave heart thing which was funny.

so over all a good solid presentation. and move $50.00 is pretty good price.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Twisted Metal = Win  JAK is back=WIN   3D=Win

Sorcery showed Zelda and Nintendo that wii motion plus doesn't measure up to move, sorry guys but its the truth.

4.45 because a 5 is pratically impossible.

No AGENT = disapointing

Can you go to a decimal rating? I gave Nintendo a 4/5, and Sony's was ok, not super good, but not Microsoft bad. To give it a 3 would mean that the 1/5 I'd rate Microsoft is relatively close to the Sony one, and that's not the case at all.

My opinion:

1) Nintendo

2) Sony, not a close second but not a distant second either

3) Microsoft, distant third

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"