Rate the Nintendo Press Conference

0 0 0%

1 17 3.41%

2 10 2.01%

3 26 5.22%

4 124 24.90%

5 321 64.46%

Total:498

4.36 is the avarege for now. And I'm impressed we have no 0s.

Around the Network
Farmageddon said:

4.36 is the avarege for now. And I'm impressed we have no 0s.

Some of the 1's may have been mistakes too.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

5/5 great gonna go down as one of the most remembered e3 conferences for sure. i want a 3ds right this instance, and dk,kirby and zelda was awesome. 

They chose to remove the Vitality Sensor, i guess, and by doing that they completely changed the image of that conference in my view. With about 10% mainstream type titles, they killed it with everything else.

HOLY SHIT - Sora was making a 3DS game, Donkey Kong AND Kirby this year. The 3DS was really cool too.

Its funny that MS's failure put way more expectations on Nintendo this morning, and they STILL blew everyone away.

I Loved it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

It turned me from not being vaguely interested in the Wii to actually wanting one:

- I loved the art style of Kirby, and that alone got me hella-excited.
 - Goldeneye Wii? Fuck yeah!
 - Epic Mickey - I have a huge love of all things Disney, and I was sold at Smee.
 - Donkey Kong literally looked like one of the best games that I have ever seen. 2D platforming perfection.
 - The 3DS looked very interesting, too. The commercial made me laugh.

Not being a Nintendo fan at heart, I don't care much for their "legacy" IPs outside of Mario, but I can still appreciate how cool it must have been for Nintendo fans to see Kid Icarus, Metroid and Zelda.

5/5

Around the Network

4 out of 5. Would have been a 5 out of 5 easy but 1 thing and 1 thing only was missing... looks at sig...starts to cry...

3DS was just amazing especially after I saw all the games coming, paper mario, mario kart, professor laytong ( puzzles in 3D? bring it on).  oh and let's not forget Ocarina of time. 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

4/5

It was a really good conference, but I found it lacking when it comes the wii-lineup for the rest of 2010. I can't believe we'll have to wait yet another year for a big motion plus game from nintendo. BTW, I missed DK4 release date, do we know when it's coming? If it is not coming this year, then wii doesn't really have any big momentum builders for this year (however it doesn't seem like MS or sony have either).

Still, a lot of amazing games and an awesome 3DS presentation. Really excited about Goldeneye, Zelda and Mario sports mix (Motion plus please!). By far the best conference, IMO.

Hemuli said:

4/5

It was a really good conference, but I found it lacking when it comes the wii-lineup for the rest of 2010. I can't believe we'll have to wait yet another year for a big motion plus game from nintendo. BTW, I missed DK4 release date, do we know when it's coming? If it is not coming this year, then wii doesn't really have any big momentum builders for this year (however it doesn't seem like MS or sony have either).

Still, a lot of amazing games and an awesome 3DS presentation. Really excited about Goldeneye, Zelda and Mario sports mix (Motion plus please!). By far the best conference, IMO.

Comes this holyday.

Hemuli said:

4/5

Metroid Other M-August 2010
Kirby's Epic Yarn-Fall 2010
Wii Party-Holiday 2010
Donkey Kong Country Returns-Holiday 2010

Perfectly fine lineup for the rest of the year. Could be missing other games too. These are just the titles mentioned at the conference.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.