Rate the Nintendo Press Conference

0 0 0%

1 17 3.41%

2 10 2.01%

3 26 5.22%

4 124 24.90%

5 321 64.46%

Total:498

Also did someone say Ubisoft had a good conference? Man, what the hell was I watching then?

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Also did someone say Ubisoft had a good conference? Man, what the hell was I watching then?

I dunno, but I think I was watching the same thing that you were..... lol

Ok, I thought the entire presentation was really good.  I am pumped about a bunch of stuff.  Kirby's Epic Yarn happened to grab my interest strongly.

4/5.

it would be a 5/5 if only they talked a bit about xenoblade and the last story.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Excellent, excellent conference.

My only gripes were the Zelda delay (grrr), and no Xenoblade or the Last Story announced. But other than that, excellent conference. Donkey Kong and Kirby are absolute day one purchases. Goldeneye will sell a CRAZY amount of units, as will Wii Party.

Around the Network

A solid 5. This is the most excited I've been for upcoming games since the Wii was announced. Kid Icarus in 3D that looks to combine platforming and TPS, new Zelda looks incredible and the controls for the sword are solid. I grinned out loud at new Donkey Kong announcement. MS, Ubi and EA kept pimping either shooter sequels or casual games, Nintendo has a line up of hardcore all over the board, and a nugget for the casuals they are trying to move upstream. I really wish there was some way to see a 3DS in person sooner than it's inevitable arrival in Gamestop demos.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
dtewi said:
otoniel said:
darthdevidem01 said:
otoniel said:

ughhh so far this is one of the worst E3 ever 

im a PS360/Wii guy but really?

MS and Nintendo always bringing the same games over and over again and not showing nothing NEW 

this conference was just plain boring just like MS one 

the only thing that im super excited for is 3DS (that was amazing and day 1 for me) 

other than that it sucked 

Reported.

@Wagram

LOL of course there were gonna be SQUARE games on the 3DS look at the DS itself.

why am i reported?

i just game my opinion MY HONEST OPINION 

jeez 

"MS and Nintendo always bringing the same games over and over again and not showing nothing NEW"

You should obviously know that Nintendo keeps their old IPs and revamps them with new features for the next iteration (whether they're good or not is debatable, but the consensus is they're awesome).

THIS SHOULD NOT COME AS A SHOCK TO YOU.

You are trolling the fact Nintendo keeps their IPs without thinking about the possible quality of them.

Also, Natal and 3DS.

disolitude said:

Any more 3D stuff? I have an idea of how it works and what it looks like but am curious if they talked about specifics...

Wahts the 3d screen resolution?

Will it play movies?

What media formats will 3DS accept?

Backwards compatible in 3D with older DS games?

Stuff like that...

Look below for technical stuff.

Yes, they said it would play movies in 3D.  They mentioned a few studios.  Don't quote me on this, but I think they were Disney, Warner Bros., and Dreamworks.  They mentioned How to Train You Dragon in 3D specifically.

http://e3src.nintendo.com/3ds/

Size (when closed):
Approximately 5.3 inches wide, 2.9 inches long, 0.8 inches tall.

Weight:
Approximately 8 ounces.

Look:
Final design is TBA.

Top Screen:
3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses; with 800x240 pixel resolution (400 pixels are allocated for each eye to enable 3D viewing).

Touch Screen:
3.02-inch LCD with 320x240 pixel resolution with a touch screen.

Cameras:
One inner camera and two outer cameras with 640x480 (0.3 Mega) pixel resolution.

Pre-Installed Software:
TBA

Nintendo 3DS Game Card:
2 GB Max. at launch.

Wireless Communication:
Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.

Game Controls:
Touch screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, "Slide Pad" that allows 360-degree analog input, one inner camera, two outer cameras, motion sensor and a gyro sensor.

Other Input Controls:
3D Depth Slider to adjust level of 3D effect (can be scaled back or turned off completely depending on the preference of the user), Home button to call system function, Wireless switch to turn off wireless communications (even during game play), Power button. The telescoping stylus is approximately 4 inches when fully extended.

Input/Output:
A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

Sound:
Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen.

Battery:
Lithium ion battery details TBA.

Languages:
TBA

Parental Controls:
Parental controls similar to the Nintendo DSi system will be included.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

5/5

Kirby, donkey kong, zelda. and all that other goody stuff!!!

wtf 1, 2 or 3? are you kidding?