By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Wii-k in review

he said "anyone whos over about 12 will be happy about this. so im guessing its from n64... hopefully a new, proper dk platformer :D

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
thanny said:
he said "anyone whos over about 12 will be happy about this. so im guessing its from n64... hopefully a new, proper dk platformer :D

yeah i wish its a DK platformer

DK Jump 'n Run,F-Zero or maybe Pikmin

Quality for Life

Schwarz said:
DK Jump 'n Run,F-Zero or maybe Pikmin

except he said revived... and Pikmin and F-zero were on Game cube meaning not dead... My money is on Kid Icarus but then... I doubt it based on the "Anybody over 12" comment. Killer instinct(it's Rare though...), Pilotwings and Waverace are all I can really think that didn't appear on cube but did appear on N64 and prior.

I've got my money on a new Starfox space shooter. Earthbound wouldn't make sense, since it's not really a "franchise" here in the States (only one game made it across the Pacific), and Ogre Battle just doesn't have the mainstream appeal of the other options.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

No More Heroes info:

* Combat/Motion controls are great. Work amazingly well.
* While it looks open-world/sandboxy, it really isn't- Not much to do.
* Game is wacky/insane/hilarious
* Grasshoper is known for their art-style, not their technical prowess. They don't push hardware. Game still looks very good, though.
* Few Pop-Ups, Framerate issues. You hardly notice because of the feel of the game.
* Launching No More Heroes next to Smash is dumb, Ubisoft. Delay/Early Launch. They already have a final build.

Little Samson, yay!!!

Ok, ok, Mother 4...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i would cry from happiness if its the next ogre battle

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Please translate Mother 3 for US :(

I have my money on Kid Icarus. Donkey Kong hasnt been dead, just his platformers so it might be DK.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

also remember they said it is a dark game franchise--so what nintendo games- 3rd party- are dark in tone?