By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

okay its over, nintendo won. congrats

:P

Around the Network

Cassamassina sorta kinda somewhat redeemed?

hehe nintendo is pwning e3 for once:p will be hard for sony to beat this

Kid Icarus!?!?!? FUCK ME.  It was coming after all.  And for the 3DS no less.  It looks amazing.  If that is how games are going to look on the 3DS, then holy shit.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SO many surpises!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that nothing leaks from Nintendo!!! :D

"kid rikarus" hahaha :p

Around the Network

Playing KI in 3d should be amazing!

Iwata, more 3ds info

nordlead said:
Aldro said:

Microsoft E3 = 5/10 (Nothing new game wise, but a slim and kinetic talk. ESPN and CoD DLC timed exclusive.. I could care less)

Nintendo E3 = 9.5/10 (You have to be a fool not to see that anyone owning a Nintendo should be happy right now)

And my own lover, Sony = ?/10. (PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT ME lol. Show us games and please dont focus too much on Move like Microsoft did with Kinetic!!)

I'll be making a post after E3 conferences are over, but I think it's going to be titled "Why Nintendo won E3 and Microsoft and Sony were left in the dust"

the main premmise will be that Nintendo went casual back in 2008, and move to hardcore in 2010. Sony & Microsoft were hardcore in 2008 and are moving casual in 2010 to try and catch up to Nitnendo.

Obviously we'll see how Sony's E3 fairs first.

Yeah man I fear that Sony will do similar things to Microsoft. But damn Nintendo really brought their A-game xD. Im a Sony fanboy but even I cant deny that. I'll still keep praying that Sony atleast shows me games I like. I want A LOT OF GAMES and less focus on 3D / Move. I know a lot of games im hyped for, GT5, LBP2, KZ3, Infamous 2, Motorstorm 3. Please focus on the games sony!!

But I want surprises and no damn DLC shit lol.

PakChiuCheng said:

Rofl PS1 level graphics for the 3DS.

LOL @ YOU

they were not PS1 level graphics.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

They seem more like at Dreamcast -- PS2 level to me. Plus it is still early.