By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo mega ton!!!!!!!

Around the Network

OMG NINTENDO IS FUCKING DESTROYING, KID ICARUS AND 3DPICTURES WITH EVERYTHING ELSE, I NEED TO CLEAN MY PANTS.

Nintendo, well done. I don't even like your games but holy mother of god lol. Im getting goos bumps by shit ive only seen and not played.

Kid Icarus is real? LMAO

Aldro said:

Microsoft E3 = 5/10 (Nothing new game wise, but a slim and kinetic talk. ESPN and CoD DLC timed exclusive.. I could care less)

Nintendo E3 = 9.5/10 (You have to be a fool not to see that anyone owning a Nintendo should be happy right now)

And my own lover, Sony = ?/10. (PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT ME lol. Show us games and please dont focus too much on Move like Microsoft did with Kinetic!!)

I'll be making a post after E3 conferences are over, but I think it's going to be titled "Why Nintendo won E3 and Microsoft and Sony were left in the dust"

the main premmise will be that Nintendo went casual back in 2008, and move to hardcore in 2010. Sony & Microsoft were hardcore in 2008 and are moving casual in 2010 to try and catch up to Nitnendo.

Obviously we'll see how Sony's E3 fairs first.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

NINTENDO JUST FUCKIN WON

Impressive showing for 3DS.

Kid Icarus looks frigin awesome!