By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Game prices NATAL £145

Seece said:

What a flamebait UNTRUE title if ever I saw one.

Yes because clearly he's lying...oh wait GAME actually has priced NATAL at that level

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The title is utter bullshit, for starters no price has been confirmed in UK, secondly, games in DKK amount to around £50. Games are £40 in this country.

Using the same ratio against our games, it means the price in the UK will be closer to £110.

darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:

Yes because clearly he's lying...oh wait GAME actually has priced NATAL at that level

No, they have not. NO UK price has been announced, he knows that but he just wanted to cause an argument.

Rainbird said:
Seece said:

Uhm... how?

GAME has priced Natal at £145...

Where are you getting this info from? Because the article above me sure doesn't prove it's £145 and I've been on GAME's UK website and there are no prices, just an option to place a £20 deposit.

Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:

No, they have not. NO UK price has been announced, he knows that but he just wanted to cause an argument.

No UK price has been announced, but converting from DKK (which few forum goers will be able to relate to), to the highest valued and a commonly used currency is clearly starting an argument?

Please, it may not be a perfect conversion, but you don't have to cry foul over something as basic as using the pound instead of a foreign currency.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Rainbird said:
Seece said:

Uhm... how?

Where are you getting this info from? Because the article above me sure doesn't prove it's £145 and I've been on GAME's UK website and there are no prices, just an option to place a £20 deposit.

http://www.game.dk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?page=search&SS=natal&search.x=33&search.y=4&search=ACTION&PR=-1&TB=A

The original article converted krone (?) to pounds.

It will be $69 like Patcher said. I think Patcher predicted that since Move is rumored at $79.

There is no way Natal will be more than $79 in the USA. In Europe with taxes, exhange rates and all, obviously more if u measure in Dollars but in Euros no more than 79 Euros.

Seece said:
Rainbird said:
Seece said:

Uhm... how?

Using the pound doesn't mean a UK price has been announced. It can be used for things outside the UK you know.

Rainbird said:
Seece said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Seece said:

No UK price has been announced, but converting from DKK (which few forum goers will be able to relate to), to the highest valued and a commonly used currency is clearly starting an argument?

Please, it may not be a perfect conversion, but you don't have to cry foul over something as basic as using the pound instead of a foreign currency.

??? Get out

Look at his title, he's stating it as fact. Sweden have also just announced their prices, ooh guess what, it amounts to £130.

This £145 figure is rubbish, solid knows that, the article does too. It's obviously not GAME UK's price.

Fab_GS said:
Seece said:
Rainbird said:
Seece said:

Uhm... how?

http://www.game.dk/cgi-bin/ss000001.pl?page=search&SS=natal&search.x=33&search.y=4&search=ACTION&PR=-1&TB=A

The original article converted krone (?) to pounds.

Yes? I know , doesn't mean GAME have price it at £145....

They've priced it at 1,399 DKK or w/e in Netherlands.