By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Lady Gaga already becoming irrelevant?

MontanaHatchet said:

No, I give up. Leo-J is just too stubborn. There's no teaching him.

teaching me what? Im responding the post saying "she is becoming irrelavent" go look at seece who said the same exact thing I said, and yuo attacked me for it..

I know not everyone likes her music, and that's fine, but she is relevant for certain.

mM
Around the Network

FFS, Leo-J. She doesn't sing "dance techno" music!

in the US not worldwide..

Im talking worldwide, and TFM is considered as a 2nd album by her, but by the industry it's considered as an episode.

mM
amp316 said:

In order to become irrelevant, didn't you have to at one time be relevant?

She is relevent.

leo-j said:

in the US not worldwide..

Im talking worldwide, and TFM is considered as a 2nd album by her, but by the industry it's considered as an episode.

I think she's more popular in the UK than the US, she charts better here anyway. 4/5 songs have gone top 10 here.

Around the Network

Lady GaGa is actually pretty damn talented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNq1jSqakIQ

A shame that you don't see half of that talent in her music these days (more like - a shame that that's how far the taste of pepole in music has spiraled down).

And Leo, 60 million albums? With two albums out, and being active for four years? Doesn't that make her the fastest selling music artist ever?
You are the perfect example of someone who is so in love with his hobbies that he is completely blind to the truth, a simple check in Wikipedia can prove you wrong.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

RageBot said:

A shame that you don't see half of that talent in her music these days (more like - a shame that that's how far the taste of pepole in music has spiraled down).

And Leo, 60 million albums? With two albums out, and being active for four years? Doesn't that make her the fastest selling music artist ever?
You are the perfect example of someone who is so in love with his hobbies that he is completely blind to the truth, a simple check in Wikipedia can prove you wrong.

He did say 60m records (i.e. albums and singles).

Fab_GS said:
RageBot said:

He did say 60m records (i.e. albums singles).

In that case, it's actually pretty close, since I think she's sold  55m records so far, which is very impressive :O

It's still a shame that she has to make this kind of music in order to be successful, I would really like to see her doing more of the kind of music in that vid.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Just because you hate her and would like to see her disappear, doesn't mean what you wrote is true. Not even remotely.

Fab_GS said:
guiduc said:

Ke$ha? Are you kidding me? That talentless blonde that even doesn'T know how to lipsync?

I saw Gaga on the net singing her songs along with piano and she is not only a good singer, but a good pianist. She actually made 7 hit songs with her first album, which has been never seen before. Her videos are quite original, although people think she all raped her concepts from Madonna (which isn't true completely).

She will released her new album in April 2011. Let's see how she will managed to upset the pop music style.

She released two albums. the 1st album produced 4 hit singles, and the 2nd album produced 3 hit singles. You don't have to make up facts just to make her look good.

And 7 top 10 singles has been seen more than once. Michael Jackson's Thriller and Janet's Rhythm Nation 1814 are one of those albums.
And more recently, Taylor Swift managed to have 13 songs to chart in top 40 from her last album, Fearless.

The Fame Monster is not even an album, it's a reedition of the old one so I consider it to be the same album but with added songs. I think that the Fame Monster reedition is the best thing she done to affirm her on the artistic scene. 6 titles to hit literally #1 and Alejandro is climbing up in the charts, I don't make fact to make her look good, she doesn't need that.