By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is Lady Gaga already becoming irrelevant?

RageBot said:

Lady GaGa is actually pretty damn talented:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNq1jSqakIQ

A shame that you don't see half of that talent in her music these days (more like - a shame that that's how far the taste of pepole in music has spiraled down).

And Leo, 60 million albums? With two albums out, and being active for four years? Doesn't that make her the fastest selling music artist ever?
You are the perfect example of someone who is so in love with his hobbies that he is completely blind to the truth, a simple check in Wikipedia can prove you wrong.

wow@ that video .

She is actually a very good singer.

I still think she is overrated tho. :)

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Not really my point but I do agree with the first part. This is a video game forum yet there are Lady Gaga threads that pop up on a weekly basis. And it's not like she has a new album that's dropped or is dropping and she hasn't really done anything controversial except for a music video, which there is a thread for as well. It's just pointless to have all of these threads revolving around her.

Kind of like last year and all the gay threads?

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

guiduc said:
Fab_GS said:
guiduc said:

Ke$ha? Are you kidding me? That talentless blonde that even doesn'T know how to lipsync?

I saw Gaga on the net singing her songs along with piano and she is not only a good singer, but a good pianist. She actually made 7 hit songs with her first album, which has been never seen before. Her videos are quite original, although people think she all raped her concepts from Madonna (which isn't true completely).

She will released her new album in April 2011. Let's see how she will managed to upset the pop music style.

She released two albums. the 1st album produced 4 hit singles, and the 2nd album produced 3 hit singles. You don't have to make up facts just to make her look good.

And 7 top 10 singles has been seen more than once. Michael Jackson's Thriller and Janet's Rhythm Nation 1814 are one of those albums.
And more recently, Taylor Swift managed to have 13 songs to chart in top 40 from her last album, Fearless.

The Fame Monster is not even an album, it's a reedition of the old one so I consider it to be the same album but with added songs. I think that the Fame Monster reedition is the best thing she done to affirm her on the artistic scene. 6 titles to hit literally #1 and Alejandro is climbing up in the charts, I don't make fact to make her look good, she doesn't need that.

Is is an album. It was intended to be a re-release of The Fame, but was released as her second album for some reason. Consider it whatever you want, it is still her second album.

Again, the 6 #1 singles is completely wrong. She has only 2 #1 singles (Just Dance and Poker Face). I really don't know where do you get your facts from.

axumblade said:
leo-j said:

yes, and it went #1 on pop radio..

it pisses me off when gaga herself doesn't get as much credit as she deserves, because I believe she is underrated.. most people don't understand that because of her we left the horrid hip hop scene (and only the true hip hop artists stayed behind aka eminem, kanye, and even new comers like Drake, whcih are pretty good), the moment I saw her "THE FAME PART 1" video, she was the most unique thing I have seen on this earth, and something i've always thought of, but never saw someone do.. that's when I fell in love with her as an artist. She only continued to impress me non stop, I found out her voice was jaw dropping, her piano skills were uncomparable to most people, she writes all her music and some for other artists (adam lambert, spears, etc..) she designs all her performences from the top down with her team "haus of gaga" and she just continues to grow... her videos get better and better.. I remember when poker face came out, I liked it because of the song, then love game because of the song and the look, then paparazzi pushed it up to a whole other level, the art started to grow, and BAD ROMANCE just took over youtube..

Really? I might have to check out his cd....Matt Bellamy from Muse produced (and I think wrote) another song on his CD and i liked his first single.

Around the Network

she wrote FEVER, which was her own song.. she gave it to adam lambert because she thought it would suit him

mM
leo-j said:

she wrote FEVER, which was her own song.. she gave it to adam lambert because she thought it would suit him

^^

she also helped produce the song =) They worked on it together in studio

mM
leo-j said:

she also helped produce the song =) They worked on it together in studio

YeaH, I know that already! :D

OMG that was terrible.... but at least she's not playedback like Britney Spears and she actually plays an instrument.