By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

V-r0cK said:

I guess all that Final Fantasy Versus XIII going multiplat rumours can stop for now lol

NOMURA is AT E3 he better be at the SONY press conference tomorrow..he better be there..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Grimes said:

Thanks for the release date for Kinect, but not showing the price is problematic. If the price was low, don't you think they would have announced it to prevent people from buying Wii and Moves?

Well Mikey PAC. said rumor is $149.00 which he even stated not even Microsoft knew the price yet, so he said on game trailer's he stated that they most likely would not have the price yet at the show. which he was right about that. though i do think your right, it most likely be more than some people would like to spend..$149.00 is still better than $189.00 though

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Ill say this

I hate motion controls but based off of Software
for me

Move>Kinect

Why? Socom 4, Heavy Rain and Resident Evil 5 will all be Move Playable

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

scat398 said:

Well I'm a pretty big MS fan, but this has to go down as one of the biggest flops of all time.  The lack of Kinect being sold with every 360 from here on out makes it just an add-on device that will go unsupported.  I'm guessing a sales rate of 5 to 1 for every 360 sold per kinect device. Even worse older 360's will need a sensor to work with kinect.  I don't think will see a lot of gamers running out to grab one.

I guess on the bright side, we can now assume this will fail and we can look forward to a new console announced possibly next year.

older 360s dont need a sensor i dunno where you got that information they just require external power which is in the box ANYWAY 

and 5-1 is REALLY GOOD assuming they sell about 5-10 million this fall-winter thats almost 10 million in homes unless of course you meant 5-1 from here on out which is STILL 1-2 million in homes this winter which is quite good! 

I liked it. The games showed a lot of potential and many of the applications for Kinect showed a lot of polish. In all its really up to the wider population because the audience here today are pretty low on Microsofts radar for this device.

Tease.

Around the Network

I rate it a B.

Good... not great, not average, not bad. And most of all not terrible as most people are saying.

So now:

- Motion controls are awesome

- Casual games are welcome

I guess the Wii is "cool" now :D

After Natal (and throughout the past year) we've been hearing that Microsoft would have some amazing Natal non-casual games. They haven't delivered on that in the least.

So to those who are saying that Kinect delivered, have a second think...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

darthdevidem01 said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The kinect stuff was BRILLIANT

but it ended up being slightly disappointing because in terms of new traditional games, not much was announced at all.

Only thing I found remotely good about Kinect was the Dance game. It's not my style of game, but it did impress me.

I liked ALL the kinect stuff except for the running thingy and the kart game.

The fitness game look FANTASTIC, so does the dance game

Kinectimals looks amazing!

But again thats all....what else was there in this conference apart from confirmned games? One Crytek exclusive yeah.

But After Kinect excited me that much it ended in disappointment because they just didn't announce much.

Yes, the dance and fitness game looked very good.

The animal game, how did that look like? I missed that!

I give it a C-. If Gears 3/Metal Gear weren't there. I would probably give it a Z.