By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII pretty much confirmed to not be showcased at E3

Xen said:

Laguna should've been the protagonist of that game... seriously.

And yeah, KH1 is a piece of shit IMO - KH2 is better in every single way imaginable. Much, much, better.

Agreed Laguna was SO AWESOME! And that battle theme was cool, the Laguna bits of the game were fantastic.

But FF8 is a polarising game so its unlikely we'll like it for the same reasons (you like its gameplay if I remember correctly, but I feel its gameplay is weak compared to other FF's except 12), even if our taste in FF games is similar on the other ones.

KH1 was a good game imo, from what your saying 2 is much better, will try it out in the summer sometime, I hope the soundtrack is better at the least!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@Slimebeast

THIS game is one of the reasons why soriku will buy a PS3, the other big reason being Kingdom Hearts 3.

Kingdom Hearts 3? Im not sure what that is (kinda like Litle KingStory art style right?) but I didnt know it was coming to the PS3.

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

And yeah, KH1 is a piece of shit IMO - KH2 is better in every single way imaginable. Much, much, better.

Agreed Laguna was SO AWESOME! And that battle theme was cool, the Laguna bits of the game were fantastic.

But FF8 is a polarising game so its unlikely we'll like it for the same reasons (you like its gameplay if I remember correctly, but I feel its gameplay is weak compared to other FF's except 12), even if our taste in FF games is similar on the other ones.

KH1 was a good game imo, from what your saying 2 is much better, will try it out in the summer sometime, I hope the soundtrack is better at the least!

Have fun with it, I played KH2 prior to KH1, and KH1 was the worst downgrade I experienced in my life...

And yeah, The Man With The Machine Gun is only surpassed by... Blinded By Light, of course.

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

Have fun with it, I played KH2 prior to KH1, and KH1 was the worst downgrade I experienced in my life...

And yeah, The Man With The Machine Gun is only surpassed by... Blinded By Light, of course.

I expect a lot from KH2 now!!!

And blinded by light is one of the best ones (and saber's edge) but there's another FFXIII battle theme thats my fav, dunno if your at the part yet cus the name of it is a spoiler.

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

And blinded by light is one of the best ones (and saber's edge) but there's another FFXIII battle theme thats my fav, dunno if your at the part yet cus the name of it is a spoiler.

Save it, then. You know I'm gonna get to it eventually :P

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

KH2 >>>>>>>>>>>.....infinite.....>>>>>>KH1

Seriously, the only thing that I can find better in KH1 than KH2 is the Sephiroth battle. On KH2 he was damn too easy due to reaction events and Magnera. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The battle system of KH1 is much better than the mash-fest that is KH2's system, however, there were few battle in KH1 that actually demanded that you learn the system (Sephiroth was one of them).

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

lestatdark said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

KH2 >>>>>>>>>>>.....infinite.....>>>>>>KH1

Seriously, the only thing that I can find better in KH1 than KH2 is the Sephiroth battle. On KH2 he was damn too easy due to reaction events and Magnera. 

Stop that... you're gonna fry his hype meter, and we can't have that.... unless you want to pilot The Last Story's hype airship...

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:

Save it, then. You know I'm gonna get to it eventually :P

You'll know which one it is when you get to it

@lestatdark

ok lol

Can't wait for it

@Ragebot

I hope not

RageBot said:

The battle system of KH1 is much better than the mash-fest that is KH2's system, however, there were few battle in KH1 that actually demanded that you learn the system (Sephiroth was one of them).

It was only a mash fest playing it on normal. On Proud mode, if you mashed your way around, you'd be obliterated, especially against the Nobodies, of course, unless you rely too much on Forms, which then it's not a battle system flaw, it's you abusing it.

KH1 battle system could be easily abused as well, because of one single move. Guard. That move was so over-powered, it was ridiculous. Able to block almost everything without even worrying about dodging? At least KH2 Guard relied on timing. 

I had far more trouble on KH2 Proud mode than on KH1 Expert. Of course, both modes falter in comparison to KH2:FM Critical Mode.

Edit - And Sephiroth's KH1 battle isn't the best example to give on how to properly learn the system. Kurt Siza demanded far more strategy than Sephiroth. I literally went through every move in Sora's arsenal to stay alive on Expert.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"