By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII pretty much confirmed to not be showcased at E3

dtewi said:
lestatdark said:

Do you actually use summons? I thought them to be pretty useless and pointless in both games. 

Tinker Bell is NOT useless.

I didn't use them in KH2, but they are actually very helpful for providing invincibility.

Which is why they must be eliminated!

Meh, I never quite had a use for them. MP Rage took care of all my MP needs, and a well placed Curaga took care of the healing.

Edit - Nvm, there was an use for them. Stitch on the underworld cups, to get all the points needed for jimminy cricket's stamps. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Ugh, I feel disgusted by how much I know about KH2.

Nothing to feel disgusted about.

At one point pre the release of 2005's BEST MOVIE I knew almost every name of everything in Star Wars.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

At one point pre the release of 2005's BEST MOVIE I knew almost every name of everything in Star Wars.

Me too for KH2.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
darthdevidem01 said:
dtewi said:

Me too for KH2.

{sigh}

At least you KNOW KH3 is coming & atleast KH Spin offs aren't crap

With Star wars we have nothing now.

EDIT: I don't care if a Episode 7 will be bad just make it please Lucas!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

noooooooooooooooooo!!. this was my most anticipated game from e3. please i would be pleased with just a little trailer, just show me something!.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Xoj said:
Christhor said:

Damn you Nomura, stop milking Kingdom Heart's and finish Versus. Actually, I bet one of those projects are VII related...

it's actually square enix.

nomura it's their last talent they have-

from what i heard birth by sleep it's great, crisis core was great, and it looks like agito shaping up to be good.

Actually Kitase (Director of FF6/7/8) & Ito (Director of FF6/9) are far better than Nomura. 

That is so right it's not even funny. Nomura pales in comparison.