By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Versus XIII pretty much confirmed to not be showcased at E3

I honestly thought that KH1 and KH2 were big giant piles of easy.

Kurt Zisa was harder than Sephiroth. I could obliterate Sephiroth so much it actually became easier to level grind with him.

But, both systems could be abused. You only have to learn the battle systems if you're doing Level 1 Critical Mode or No Abilities, No Magic, Low Level, No Armor, No Accessories, Sweet Memories/Kingdom Key.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Kurt Zisa was harder than Sephiroth. I could obliterate Sephiroth so much it actually became easier to level grind with him.

But, both systems could be abused. You only have to learn the battle systems if you're doing Level 1 Critical Mode or No Abilities, No Magic, Low Level, No Armor, No Accessories, Sweet Memories/Kingdom Key.

Kurt Zisa easier than Sephiroth? Your copy has a pussified Sephiroth, then.

Xen said:

Kurt Zisa's health took much more time to widdle than Sephiroth's.

When your magic is sealed and Tinker Bell is restoring your health, it's hard to get in a lot of hits without Tinker automatically reviving you.

Sephiroth only had the Heartless Angel move going for him. Feh.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Xen said:

When your magic is sealed and Tinker Bell is restoring your health, it's hard to get in a lot of hits without Tinker automatically reviving you.

I defeated Zisa waaaaaay before I could even last a minute with Seph... interesting stuff, that.

Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:

I defeated Zisa waaaaaay before I could even last a minute with Seph... interesting stuff, that.

I defeated Kurt Zisa 10 levels before Sephie.

But in KH, leveling is not nearly as important as other RPGs.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:

That's true.

Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:

That's true.

Even now at level 100 with two Crystal Crowns, Ultima Weapon, and like 15MP, Kurt Zisa would still be more of a hassle.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Those be true words. As you pointed out, Sephiroth only really had that Heartless Angel move that could really hamper you, but Superglide and good positional reflexes pretty much nullified that from him. All of his other moves (save Meteor) could be easily Guarded. 

I have attempted a KH2 Proud Mode, low level, no items and Sweet Memories challenge, and even then it's not that hard. KH2 relies too much on reaction commands, which simplify battles a lot. 

At least Terra Critical Mode actually poses quite a bit of a challenge. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
dtewi said:

Those be true words. As you pointed out, Sephiroth only really had that Heartless Angel move that could really hamper you, but Superglide and good positional reflexes pretty much nullified that from him. All of his other moves (save Meteor) could be easily Guarded. 

I have attempted a KH2 Proud Mode, low level, no items and Sweet Memories challenge, and even then it's not that hard. KH2 relies too much on reaction commands, which simplify battles a lot. 

At least Terra Critical Mode actually poses quite a bit of a challenge. 

Throwing in those other restrictions and No RCs, Limits, Forms and Summons might actually make KH2 pose a threat.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:
dtewi said:
Xen said:

That's true.

Even now at level 100 with two Crystal Crowns, Ultima Weapon, and like 15MP, Kurt Zisa would still be more of a hassle.

Never bothered going that far, heh.