By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what was the last game u got a platinum in ?

Yakuza 3, and I'm still beaming with pride over it!

Around the Network

Heavy Rain.

Getting it didn't feel nearly as awesome as the Platinum's for Demon's Souls and Killzone2, but cool game though. Currently working on MAG which will take quite some time. I know I'll get the trophies for all 3 GoW games at some point, not in a hurry now though. Also got to get around to Disgaea3 at some point...

So far I have 9 platinums.

4 ≈ One

The last plat I got was from Uncharted 2, Kinda time consuming but it was worth it.

My last Platinum was God of War 3. I'm closing in on a Wipeout HD plat. I'm debating wether or not to get the Fury Expansion to make Zone Zeus easier.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Dead Space for plat no 10. It has to be cleared 3 times for the platinum which is weak. I might try the GOW 2 plat next- my cleared game save mysteriously vanished meaning the challenges are locked out which is all I need for the platinum. A speedrun on easy is in order.

^The Wipeout platinum attempt could be used to torture terrorists, good luck with that.

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@staude, thats nice. i like tekken 6, was a very good fighting game, the only complaint i had was the online setup. are u excited for tekken 7 then ?

The online got improved a lot though. Still they could add some stuff that would make it better.

I actually really liked the new story mode. Would like them to improve the gameplay a bit though :P One thing that i'd also like to see in this is offline Co-op. It's not like the graphics are too powerful in this mode for it :p

Tekken 7.. I'm expecting it to be awesome. One thing I was kinda sad they didn't put in Tekken 6 that I hope to see in 7 is Tag ! :P

What about you ?

Check out my game about moles ^

my last one was FF13

ShoujoGamer said:

My last plat was Rock Band 2 last week. I'm one trophy away from my FF XIII plat and I plan on getting it today.

woah, that one is really hard

I mean, I probably can do the endless setlist 2 on expert by singing, but doing it with any of the instruments is pretty much impossible for me ;) . And I'm not sure I'll ever be able to do the drum fill ins .. well, I don't have the drum set, so maybe it's just my lack of practice.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. I got it late last year (some time in November)

I came extremely close with Crack in Time (I needed the Hard and Challenge trophies, and I was playing on Hard in Challenge mode) but I just can't beat the final boss.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Last one was Assassin's Creed, january this year.

Next one? Dunno, maybe I'll finaly plat Uncharted 2...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Final Fantasy XIII almost one month ago.

Although I'm not a trophy hunter it was so much fun and I was so happy about it.

edit: I got platinum in GoW 3 too almost at the same time, so this could be the last I got, don't know exactly...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3