By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what was the last game u got a platinum in ?

Final fantasy xiii

i cudnt believe i gt the trophy, it ws very hard took hours of work but worth it, amazing game, battle sistem nevr gets boring.

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Yakuza 3, and I'm still beaming with pride over it!

Im soon to join you =)

Staude said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

@staude, thats nice. i like tekken 6, was a very good fighting game, the only complaint i had was the online setup. are u excited for tekken 7 then ?

The online got improved a lot though. Still they could add some stuff that would make it better.

I actually really liked the new story mode. Would like them to improve the gameplay a bit though :P One thing that i'd also like to see in this is offline Co-op. It's not like the graphics are too powerful in this mode for it :p

Tekken 7.. I'm expecting it to be awesome. One thing I was kinda sad they didn't put in Tekken 6 that I hope to see in 7 is Tag ! :P

What about you ?

I've been hearing that a lot. Fighters are one of the biggest genre's [easily in the top 3] where I live and it seems that everyone that likes Tekken wanted to see a Tag mode implemented in Tekken 6.

4 ≈ One

*shameless trophy whore mode on

Terminator Salvation

*shameless trophy whore mode off

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

My last platnium was... Modern Warfare 2.

And I'm aiming to Platnium Assassin's Creed II and God of War III.

I'll never be able to plat Red Dead or Dragon Age.

Around the Network

Borderlands, being the first plat I got Trine and my next attempt will be Blur.

@staude, i would like the online area in tekken 7 to be more like soulcalibur 4's, the way u can play with friends i thought was alot easier and the lag issues were very little. also would like offline co-op like u said, also i would like some more characters and the character creation in tekken 7 to be at least as robust as sc4's. tekken bowling as a mini-game would be a nice addition as well. also would love to see a some ivy,taki and others from the sc series be added as bonus characters too.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Katamari Forever. I was only playing it casually for 2 months and then some, though the last few tasks were anything but relaxing.

It should have been Demon's Souls, but it ended up being Final Fantasy XIII.

I don't have that kind of time to get a platinum trophy in a game. I got 710 trophies,but 90% of them are the bronze kind. lol