By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal Fun! (with snippet of new game)

I don't think MS are going to be using this video for marketing, (unless this is supposed to be viral marketing, lol).

Around the Network

BTW does anyone know when this was filmed? Cuz there are still very obvious glitches..in the redball game I mean..with E3 around the corner I hope this is not the final build

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

BTW does anyone know when this was filmed? Cuz there are still very obvious glitches..in the redball game I mean..with E3 around the corner I hope this is not the final build

the Natal-Unit in front of the TV seems pretty final, so i guess this is quite new, but that doesn't say anything about the Software of course.

what i noticed is that, even though the do encourage the kid in front of them to move, it only picks up two Players

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

the Natal-Unit in front of the TV seems pretty final, so i guess this is quite new, but that doesn't say anything about the Software of course.

what i noticed is that, even though the do encourage the kid in front of them to move, it only picks up two Players

lol good catch there...and I thought it was funny how the guy kep yelling Move move move move...I was waiting for someone to jump in and slap the guy and say it's NATAL!!!!! :P I jest I jest

I have no gripe with the final build 'look' of the camera tho..think it goes nicely with the 360unit...

For the raft game I am guessing you move your arms like your swimming? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol, these people look ridiculous playing ricochet, even funnier is that all 4 of them are playing in the 2 player game (i wonder how natal registers the player when they are being partially blocked by someone else).   i wished they would have shown what the motions for the river rush game (or whatever they're calling it) were gonna be like.   anyway, it looks like they were having fun, but i cant get over how much of a tard the women/mother looks lol.  this hopefully should give the natal haters their needed fix before they actually unveil games at E3.

Around the Network

Ricochet could be a decent looking game if people actually made fluid motions instead of waving at the ball to hit it. In other words, fewer balls and more emphasis on the angle and power of the hit than just making any sort of contact.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

Oh my god...that's bad...

A remix of the video in the OP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqcjkmKmqfA

ElGranCabeza said:

A remix of the video in the OP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqcjkmKmqfA

hehehehe, that's brilliant!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

and this is why i think motion constrols are bad in general. Jumping around like idiots LMAO!!!!