By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal Fun! (with snippet of new game)

Why is he punching his nuts?

Looks like the family is enjoying themselves, especially the dad.  Should be interesting to see how it does.

And to the person saying the camera looks final, how the hell do you even purport to know such things?

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:

Why is he punching his nuts?

Looks like the family is enjoying themselves, especially the dad.  Should be interesting to see how it does.

And to the person saying the camera looks final, how the hell do you even purport to know such things?

uh...the person saying it looks final did the hell so because pictures of this build have only recently surfaced. And i clearly said that in relation to how old the video could be, i did in now way purport to "know" anything,  and even mentioned this could in no way say anything about the quality of the Software used.

A little bit of comprehension can go a long way.

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Natal-Project-Natal-PlayStation-Move-Wii,news-6973.html

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

The only thing I can take from this video is the participates are enjoying the experience.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

I think this game sucks...  I guess that doesn't make me special though.

the lady was out of a mental hospital

and everything look so awkward

Around the Network

lol someone should tell them that the chicken dance is only done at butlins when you are drunk

Did you guys notice how much space do you need to play the game? How often will you be able to get that much space? MS has not showen any games yet on Natal except for the red balls hitting game !!

Now THAT'S what I call waggle!!

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

For all the negative comments in this thread about natal and the awkwardness of the way the people are playing and the way they look,look at the expressions on their faces,smiles joy and excitement=we are having fun and as a family of 2 who are actually playing and 2 kids who are also having just as much fun pretending to be playing,and if this is translated into sales by the ordinary folks who don,t normally play games then sony and nintendo do have abit to be worried about.we all know that 360 will never overtake the wii but you might find some shift away from the wii for natal.and for all you out there who always yelling natal sucks and will fail you are not looking at natal in the right light,natal is to me moreso an interface first with gaming capabilities think about it,peace.

O.T natal will be awesome for me hahahahhaha. 

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

pathetic...

i mean, they just stand in front of the tv and move randomly, that's even more pointless than many stupid Wii games...!!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^