By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal Fun! (with snippet of new game)

Title says it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0KKa6wACQ

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

LMAO!!!! they should make a Epilepsy game for Natal.

i'm no PS fanboy, but i think that looks plain awful. i cant believe M$ are selling that for more than £100; even if its aimed at families i dont see people picking it up unless it bundled. i would prefer move or wii to this, and even then i dont really like those much either.

judging from the unit in front of the TV it seems to be the retail version of Natal, and they sure had enough time to work on "Ricochet", but the Avatars still go haywire at 0:25 to 0:30.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

My personal hope is that there is a much more refined Ricochet in the coming months.  That said, I still can't imagine playing a game on natal when someone has to pass the room.. they may seem to be walking to the other room but they're actually affecting what's happening on-screen unintentionally. :

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

a rafting game? REALLY ? :S sorry but that screams a horrid experience to me..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

XxXProphecyXxX said:

LMAO!!!! they should make a Epilepsy game for Natal.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looked ridiculous... I mean... really?

LOL  this is the innovation in gaming ms fans were talking about?

lol they looks stupid doing those movements   , its too funny