By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You need a clear save of WKC1 to be able to play WKC2 --- WHAT!!!

twistedcellz said:
jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

oh dear i see this has not taken well to the masses:(:( i don't mind either way, but this is bound to make a lot of new users to wkc frustrated.

actually its great for new users jneul, if I was a new user I'd like to play through the first game

yes but forced to do wkc1 is different:P:P anyway it does not affect me:P:P

yeah like she said if the second looks so good and different from the first one

and I may be byin it just for that. Now, why would they force me to play the first

the crazy think is that is a rpg so for you to enjoy the second, u gotta beat the first.

How long u think thats gonna take

Because if you are getting it for just the 2nd one they would want you to experience the story of the first game (even though it was a poor story), otherwise you wouldn't know whats going on in WKC2

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

yeah but thats my choice to make not theirs

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

twistedcellz said:

True, its not the best move, they should have given you an option

BUT just go to gamefaqs.com & download a complete save file of the game to your PS3.....that way you'll have the "clear" save for WKC1 & you'll be able to directly go to WKC2.

Nowadays nothings impossible

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I just hope they fix the problems with freaking Geonet in the second game! I mean seriously, I get D/Ced a lot on that thing.

darthdevidem01 said:
twistedcellz said:

BUT just go to gamefaqs.com & download a complete save file of the game to your PS3.....that way you'll have the "clear" save for WKC1 & you'll be able to directly go to WKC2.

yeah u right but I was just talkin how stupid it was

cuz the truth is, I havent seen any gameplay from the 2nd but Im sure I wouldn't care as

I didnt care for the first

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Around the Network

I'm getting it then, two games for the potential price of one..

mM
twistedcellz said:
darthdevidem01 said:
twistedcellz said:

yeah u right but I was just talkin how stupid it was

cuz the truth is, I havent seen any gameplay from the 2nd but Im sure I wouldn't care as

I didnt care for the first

From what i've read, the battle system has a faster pace:

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/03/white_knight_2_detailed_by_kusuda/ 

You can just get savegames from the internet so  anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge about this stuff can easily avoid this..

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

other devs should follow that example and include the first part into a sequel!

I'm looking at YOU Bioware and that little known sci fi RPG with a rumored PS3 release

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

jneul said:
darthdevidem01 said:
jneul said:

oh dear i see this has not taken well to the masses:(:( i don't mind either way, but this is bound to make a lot of new users to wkc frustrated.

actually its great for new users jneul, if I was a new user I'd like to play through the first game

yes but forced to do wkc1 is different:P:P anyway it does not affect me:P:P

Well, is not kinda forced though. Last time I heard WKC 2 is really connected to the first so in order for the new user to appreiciate the story of WKC they have to play the WKC 1 first. The one who played and beaten the first and delete their save game is the one who is screwed.