By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Morgan Webb rants about Super Mario Galaxy 2, hilariously bad reasons

Hell of a bias. To call a game 'cartoony' as if it's a bad thing. It's about as immature as it can get. Judge the game on it's gameplay. Calling a Mario game cartoony ... what'd you expect! And it's a direct sequel to a two year old game. Sorry to those who think it's more of the same. Duh. Same concept, new levels. It's what I wanted. They can reinvent the wheel on the next console. Reggie was right, Nintendo fans are whiney at best. You have TWO flagship Mario games on one gen, something we haven't seen since what the SNES? And you still gripe. Never enough.

As for Morgan Webb. I never cared for her. Not because of her opinions, I mean it's hard to judge either one of them. Do they rank these games? They seem to bash and poke fun at every game, then hit you with "We give it 4, out of 5." which always left me confused. How can you bash a game so much, and give it a near perfect score? Anyway, back to Webb. Again, it's not her opinions that I didn't like about her. It's her monotone voice. She's horrible in front of the camera. I don't see why she needs to be one of the faces of that network. It's like a train wreck to watch.

I hate when people judge others on their looks. But her lack of any personality, or emotion in her voice, leads me to believe she's only in front of the camera as eye candy. And to be blunt, and go against my rule of judging others, she ain't all that. Any 'hotness' she may have, isn't enough to offset her God awful voice.

Around the Network

Wonder if a guy said that about Mario Galaxy 2 we would get 40 pages of nerds and dorks "defending a baseless and uneducated  opinion"? Lucky she had boobs.

It is clear by the length of this thread that is just wrong to state your opinion on something in the video game industry as it may offend someone. Right now Nintendo is in the majority with the Wii and DS so that is extremely taboo. Morgan was better off criticizing something Microsof t does and it wouldn't be as bad.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A NEW LINK WHERE I CAN WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO! ! ! PLEASE! !

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Goddbless said:

It is clear by the length of this thread that is just wrong to state your opinion on something in the video game industry as it may offend someone. Right now Nintendo is in the majority with the Wii and DS so that is extremely taboo. Morgan was better off criticizing something Microsof t does and it wouldn't be as bad.

It's not her opinion I found so bad, it was the fact that she could not back up that opinion with a reasonable argument.  That's akin to saying: "I don't like strawberries because they are too red."

Around the Network

mario = mikey

is clear as water, i tought we all agree about it, i mean there is a "pingting"  sound when he jumps

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Goddbless said:

This thread is so long because of the following cycle.

a. She has the right to her opinion.

b. Yes, but her opinion is crap.

a. She has the right to her opinion and you should respect it.

b. Oh she certainly has the right to her opinion, but if you are ill-informed and don't consider the facts your opinion doesn't really count for much.

a. You're just pissed because she's bad-mouthing Nintendo.

b. (getting frustrated) That's not the issue, of course she has the right to her opinion, but my opinion is that her opinion is nonsense becausse she's complaining about ridiculous things that make no sense. (b leaves)

a. Look man, she has the right to her opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

c. He's right dude, she has the right to her opinion.

d. Of course she has the right to an opinion but doesn't mean we can't disagree with her.

etc.

hsrob said:

This thread is so long because of the following cycle.

a. She has the right to her opinion.

b. Yes, but her opinion is crap.

a. She has the right to her opinion and you should respect it.

b. Oh she certainly has the right to her opinion, but if you are ill-informed and don't consider the facts your opinion doesn't really count for much.

a. You're just pissed because she's bad-mouthing Nintendo.

b. (getting frustrated) That's not the issue, of course she has the right to her opinion, but my opinion is that her opinion is nonsense becausse she's complaining about ridiculous things that make no sense. (a leaves)

a. Look man, she has the right to her opinion and that's all I have to say about that.

c. He's right dude, she has the right to her opinion.

d. Of course she has the right to an opinion but doesn't mean we can't disagree with her.

etc.

Yeah, and I'm starting to believe that's kind of and insight on human nature. I mean, we have people entering that cycle who haven't even watched the video.

Wasn't this locked? Or was that a beautiful dream where people finally decided not to give a crap about this thread?

Asriel said:

Wasn't this locked? Or was that a beautiful dream where people finally decided not to give a crap about this thread?

The thread had been dead for more than 12 hours before you posted.