By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others/EMEAA up!! (29th May 2010)

Tallgeese101 said:

Blur is selling poorly.  I think the demo/beta was overly generous.

Or the game wasn't up to snuf. The Beta and Demo are never going to compair to the main game since they are smaller version. They are meant to give players a chance and to test the game with real people (in their respective orders). If anything, people probably weren't happy with the demo and didn't buy it.

Around the Network

so whats alpha protocol like,anyone get it,

there aren't any comments for games anymore are there,maybe there is,i'll go check,

but the game looked kind of interesting,

Above & Beyond

no game comments i could find,so if you played some alpha protocol,

let us know what you think,sounds alright to me because of the rpg element,

Above & Beyond

Damn, there was another thread about it far more promising. So here it goes again.

Hardware YoY:

DS down 118k

Wii down 37k

PS3 up 12k

X360 down 8k

PSP down 22k

Software YoY:

PS3 up 480k

Wii down 150k

DS down 246k

X360 up 321k

PSP up 70k

Where is bugrimmar?

GO MODNATION!

RDR looks like its doing good

GOW3 will settle above 10K hopefully, that means if it stays around that level it should eventually add another 500K - 1 Million to its current sales in EU!

@boutros

shush....we'r pretending the xbox ff13 is below the ps3 one, no-one would even think of anything else happening but you had to mention it!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

And Poor WAKE , it really isn't lighting up the charts as I thought it would.

If it can stay over 10K consistently it should end with a solid total in EU though. Some games show legs on the lower end but after like 2 years you see their sales & its surprising how much further they go. Lets hope alan Wake can do this.

CGI-Quality said:

And Poor WAKE , it really isn't lighting up the charts as I thought it would.

how good is alan wake,good third person survival?

looks pretty good to me but i don't have a 360

i'll go and see how you rated it,lol

Above & Beyond

oh and ALpha Protocol is a bomb right?

CGI-Quality said:

ModNation showing legs afterall!

Legs imply that the game sells for a long period of time. You don't have legs when you sell well for a week and 2 days.

firebolt126 said:

...Wii Sports still sell like crazy, as if every new Wii owners buy these along with their Wii.

You betcha they do.