By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Halo Reach and Natal push 360 # 1 in Sept/Oct?

Will Halo Reach and Natal push 360 # 1 in Sept/Oct?

By a wide margin 145 28.49%

Maybe a little 200 39.29%

No effect 129 25.34%

Sales will decrease 35 6.88%

Total:509

Depends on other factors, but my bet is it'll take NPD for the month of September

Around the Network

Halo = NO(see ODST didn't push a console).

Natal=NO.

Price cut = YES.

Its possible but I don't think it will happen...it will probably make it sell more then the PS3 but no the Wii

Halo:Reach will sell a lot of copies,but, no hardware. Natal I don't know.

I do not think Reach will do much for HW. Natal is still so iffy, that there's no real way to tell. Still, I think it will at least give a slight boost, at the very least. But a price cut Natal at a good price with good marketing could be nasty. But, I doubt the price will be right to really push sales way over the top.

Around the Network
selnor said:
Lord N said:

No. It may appear too, but it'll be mostly due to holiday season increases.

Then it wouldnt appear to if it was just holiday increases. All 3 would increase.

I think Natal will shift 360 sales through the roof. 

360 Natal will be less or the same price as Wii.

Microsoft can't compete with the wii  nintendo would just drop the price to 150 100 75 what ever the see fit to keep them number 1 :P

Pricecut yes Slim yes. First place worldwide only if the Pricecut is signifcant otherwise it will outsell just PS3. 100 Dollar Arcade 199 Elite then yes if Sony and Nintendo have nothing to counter it.

Halo NO Natal probably not

Netyaroze said:

Pricecut yes Slim yes. First place worldwide only if the Pricecut is signifcant otherwise it will outsell just PS3. 100 Dollar Arcade 199 Elite then yes if Sony and Nintendo have nothing to counter it.

Halo NO Natal probably not

First place? is this a joke comment? LOL

I think Halo : Reach can boost the 360 in NA. I'm not sure about Natal yet, since we don't yet know the price.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Reach isnt a system seller. Sequels on the same console generally dont move much HW. Natal could be hit or miss, as of now its too early to tell imo. It really depends on software, marketing, and price.